7

-𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 7-

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

~Third-Person Pov~

It was Monday, Y/n's 'favorite' day of the week. She had charms as her first class, so she walked with Fred, George, and Katie. She was very happy with her first class. Charms were always her favorite class.

"What do you think well do today?" Katie asked.

"I have no idea." Y/n responded.

"You think we would have any clue?" Fred jumped in.

"I wasn't talking to you." She rolled her eyes as if it was a dead give away as to who she was speaking to.

"Sure." He said.

When they walked in, they were greeted by Flitwick. "Good morning."

"Good morning." Y/n smiled.

"I would like an explanation to why you four are late today."

"We're late? I'm sorry professor. I honestly had no idea." That would explain why everyone was already there.

"I'll let you get away with it this time. Now find your seats, please, class will begin now."

They go to their seats and sit their bags down. "He only lets us get away with it because you were with us." George said.

"Well, what can I say? I'm amazing."

"No, you're his favorite." Professor Flitwick always had a soft spot for Y/n Wood. She didn't know, but It wasn't a bad thing. He usually excused her when she was tardy, or gave her extra credit if she needed it. That was something she was very grateful for.

"So you're saying I'm not amazing? How rude."

"Whatever you say."

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

After charms, Y/n had transfiguration, she walked with Angelina and Lee.

"Do you think I'm amazing?"

"Yes why?" Lee says.

"Because the twins don't think I am."

"Well you are."

"Thank you. You're amazing, too, Lee."

"And me?" Angelina asked.

"You too."

"We best not be late to potions. Who knows how Snape will react, and I was already late to Charms today. I can't be late for another class.

"Nice to see you, Wood, Jordan, and Johnson." Snape looked the three up and down.

"Were not late." Lee raised his hands in defense.

"That you are not. Did I ever say you were? No. Now to your seats."

"Make Malfoy laugh yet?" Lia asked as Lee took a seat next to her.

"Nope. You?"

"Not yet. But I have a plan. That spot is going to be mine. You know it is."

"I know no such thing."

"Oh, you will."

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

"Hey, Y/n/n, do you want to prank Snape?" Fred ran up to Y/n.

"Sure! What are we doing?"

"We're going to put dung bombs in his cabinets and let them go off. Then, when he opens them, the smell will shoot up at him. Or we could just have them sitting there and when he opens the cabinet they will go off then."

"Not your best prank, but it works."

Fred and George went to grad the supplies, and they went off to Snap's class. They set everything up and hid around the corner due to Snape coming to his classroom. He walked into the classroom and went straight to his cabinets. He opened the cabinet and they went off.

"Those Weasley twins most have done this." He slammed the cabinet door closed and stormed out of the classroom. 

"We better run."

"Agreed." They ran to a hidden passageway that they had been using since first year and hid. Five minutes had passed, and they decided to go back to the common room. When they got back to the common room, they start laughing until Oliver walked up to the three with his arms crossed.

"What did you do?"

"What do you mean, what did I do?" Y/n said, holding back a laugh.

"What did you three do? You're laughing like idiots, and when I was walking from the library, I heard Snape yelling and saw you three running."

"Busted." Fred said, like a little child. Y/n just glare at him.

"We kinda sort of maybe put some dung bombs in his cabinets and when he opened it they went off." 

"Oo! Then, when they went off, he said 'Those Weasley twins must have done this' and stormed out." George said in a fit of laughs.

"So Y/n wasn't technically suspected." His brother jumped in.

"You two stop acting like children."

"It's not possible for them. They both have a brain of a 7-year-old. They are children."

"I guess you are right."

"You're not going to get us in trouble, are you?"

"Why would I? I hate Snape as much as you do. Plus, it as kinda funny. I don't think I've ever seen him run before. And If I have not as fast as he did, then. I always thought he needed a little exercise. All he ever does is sit and yell at students. He's never active.

"Then why did you act mad?"

"Because you know better. But because it was Snape I'll let it slide."

"Thanks, Mr. Prefect. Since when were you Head Boy?"

"Since now." 

"Percy?" Both of the red-haired twins asked.

"No. Not even close."

The two started laughing. "Just think you have to graduate with our brother."

"I've been in school with all your brothers. Bill was in his fifth year and Charly was in his third year when Percy and I were in first. Then you two when I was in Third, Ron while in fifth, And finally Ginny last year."

"Too many Weasley children. How does your mum do it? How does your dad do it?" 

"With their undying love, of course."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆