Ocean Eyes🌊💙

"What? Is there something on my face?"

"No I- uh I was just thinking that you're eyes are bluer than Lord Seventh's. We were talking about it a while ago, right Mitsuki?"

"Oh, is that so?" Mitsuki said that on purpose didn't he?

"I just remembered I have something to do. I'm going home."

"Huh? What was that about?" Boruto asked Mitsuki. It's good he's completely clueless about love. That would've been so embarrassing.

It's true of what my feelings are for him but I doubt he knows anything about love. I don't think he'll even notice the signs or if he feels the same for me. He's really dense when it comes to love. That's why I don't say a thing about my feelings. And it's pretty obvious Mitsuki ships us, in fact all our friends do. But it is a fact that Boruto's eyes are bluer than his dad's.

Those beautiful ocean eyes...I get caught in them sometimes and I even use them as an excuse for embarrassing moments like what happened that day. Damn that Mitsuki! He knows about love, but has no idea why we get scolded by our parents if we don't brush our teeth after eating.

I sighed has I jumped from rooftops to the library. I like to calm my mind reading books. I picked three-four books from the shelves and sat at a desk, getting more books and adding more of them to my desk by the passing time being the book lover that I am.

Time Skip (a few hours later)

I opened my eyes, blurry since my glasses weren't on. I saw a slight blur of what I thought were my red glasses and put it on. After fixing it and adjusting my sight, I saw Boruto was sitting across from me reading a book. He noticed me awake.

"Oh you're awake? I saw u asleep so I took ur glasses off and put my jacket over u so u can keep warm."

I look over my back I saw his jacket. "Oh...thanks. What are doing here?"

"Reading."

"Yeah I can see that. But I mean you hardly ever come to the library."

"Just wanted to leave my house for a bit and got a bit bored."

"I see. What're u reading?"

"Something called Mangekyo Sharingan. Your dad has it. It says to get Mangekyo Sharingan you part ways with a loved one. In other words, someone dear to you dies."

"Someone dear dies?"

"Mhm. Don't get the Mangekyo Sharingan Sarada, your eyes are already pretty without it." My face had a tint of red on it when he said that.

"These black orbs? But I think yours are prettier."

"How's that?"

"Maybe since my dad and I have the same colour and yours are different, I think it looks beautiful." I was clearly a blushing mess that I had to bury my face in a book. When I thought the heat on face was gone I removed the book from my face, but only to find Boruto's face in front of mine.

"You think my eyes are beautiful?" He said in a quiet, deep voice.

I couldn't get anything to escape my mouth. He's too close!!! What do I do!!?!?!? HELP?!?!?

"U-uh y-yeah?" One thing for sure is that I can't make his eyes an excuse this time. The topic we're on right now is about his eyes!!! In fact...HIS EYES ARE RIGHT UP CLOSE!!! AHHHHHHH WHAT DO I DO?!?!??!?!?!! I NEED TO GET OUTTA HERE.

I tried to get back to my senses and pushed him lightly.

"It's getting pretty late. I should go home now else my mom would get worried."

"I'll get going as well then. It's hard living with two family members with the Byakugan." He scratched the back of his head and giggled😅.

Damn it that's too cute to handle

"Y-yeah see ya."

If I stay with him alone any longer today, I'm gonna go nuts! I might even die too!

Once again, like every other night before bed, I thought of his eyes, more like I thought of how beautiful they looked now that he went closer to my face today. I'm crazy for him. Those ocean eyes as well💙.

A/N: Idk if I'm so sure about this one. Do you guys like it? Pls let me know😊. Also, I've been seeing people making up nicknames for Boruto like: The Cursed Uzumaki, The Blue Eyed Demon and God Eye Ninja, what other nickname ideas do you have? I wanna know what u come up with. Do you have any for Sarada as well?👀