Boruto episode 221💖💙

WOKE UP AT THE RIGHT TIME FOR THIS SHITZ LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lmfao wish I could cheat like that. Fun fact: I've never cheated in school b4. But ever since I've been doing online classes...yea I'm looking in the books.

I love all the characters in this show man. Denki's such a sweet guy istfg. Am I the only one who feels soft for him or is it just me??

This other guy with blue hair, Kawanami Kaito...HOW DARE U TAKE A GIRL'S CHIPS?!?!? CHO-CHO AND I ARE CHUBBY CHIPS LOVERS DATTEBASA.

Boruto, Kawaki and Himawari...😭💖🥰🥺🤧✨ that's it...that's all I gotta say. Boruto buying treats for Kawaki as if he's the older brother...oh wait he is an older brother😅🤦‍♀️ I don't think I've said this b4 so I'll just say....I love that I can relate to sm abt Boruto. Same with Sarada since we're girls but...Boruto's the one with a younger sibling so...yeaaaaaaaaaa. Just saying.

Ik I said this b4 but I love how Boruto and Naruto's bond has gotten stronger😭😭🤧

Tsubaki, Namida and Wasabi...such an underrated team. They're so cool and ppl still don't see it. Sigh...

Inojin and Cho-Cho...they have no life. Only when Shikadai said "food" then they got life...relatable lmao.

THE FOREST OF DEATH! Y'all remember all that happened back then? Orochimaru appeared and gave Sasuke the curse mark, Sakura cut off her hair and took care of both Naruto and Sasuke when they were down, Naruto got trapped in a snake and burst it open to escape (that scene reminded me of when this Indian God, Lord Krishna did the same many years ago. Historical and religious stuff hehe). So much happened in there istg...glad there isn't too drama in there now.

Honestly that Kawanami Kaito dude...if he ever touched my shoulder he'll get my fist. Touching someone just like that when u aren't even close is just creepy as hell bruh.

Question: Am I the only one who lowkey ships Iwabe and Wasabi or...??

Ok so like...what's the thing with Boruto and snakes...and being friends with them? Probably just "like master like student" things but like...still. It's cool tho ngl. I love how he pet the snake's head, so adorable tho I would die if I get close to a snake lol. But anyways yea I LOVE SEEING BORUTO BONDING WITH SNAKES. Besides, snakey likes him. He didn't want to leave him- I'm sorry imma stop now IT'S JUST SO CUTEEEEEE🐍💖

And so...Kaito was saved by Boruto himself. We love that boi, btw hello and a warm welcome to the other Boruto lovers who're reading this. Hope you enjoy seeing me get all crazy in these episodes😅

I've been watching Fairy Tail these past few days so I guess I won't be bored while waiting for Sunday to come again. I CAN'T WAIT!!! See ya next Sunday♡♡

Edit: I FREAKING LOVE THIS SONG!!! STREAM FAVORITE CZENNIES💚💚 btw Doyoung looked beautiful in that MV🛐