Boruto episode 263💖💙

I didn't get any sleep. I stayed up watching Noragami. I'll start s2 right after I'm done with this, LET'S GET IT QUICKLY CUZ I HAVE THAT TO WATCH!

Ofc, Boruto and Kawaki are gonna end up like that. With Sarada (THE BEST GIRL I LOVE HER SFM) having to stop them lol.

Hana Sensei might actually just be the perfect teacher for me. Why? I'm the quiet kid who will listen to the teacher and for a woman like Hana Sensei, I won't say shit abt her unlike the teachers at my school (that damn homophobic science teacher who can't stay on one topic for the love of god😤😤).

I like the fact that Hana Sensei tries even tho she seems to be the type of person who has really low self esteem and confidence. That's a teacher that cares, and tries to be the best for her students....unlike the teachers I've had so far.

Kawaki💀...bruh. TAIYAKI WON'T ALWAYS SOLVE A PROBLEM U IDIOT!!!

OHMYGOSH SOUL IS A MIGHT GUY FAN!!!

Ok, this is damn random but Ehou looks so adorable wth.

Uh...if I were present in that X-Cards game, I'd come in and say "Well, the Fourth Hokage was the Sixth Hokage's Jonin Sensei when the Sixth was genin so.....Namikaze Minato for da wiiiiin!"
Just sayin.

Dear lawd....ok. That didn't sound right to me. Mind if I type in my way? Trini way? Yea thx.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
FADDA LAWD ALLYUH CHILREN WANT TO GET IN TROUBLE OR WA?!?!?! GOIN IN D SCHOOL SO LATE AT NIGHT AND HEAR WHO SAY "LEWWE GO IN D ACADEMY AT NIGHT" EH...HIMAWARI SAY IT! *so done*

Ok now lemme translate from my trini dialect english to proper and standard english for y'all lmao.

DEAR LAWD! ARE THOSE KIDS ASKING TO GET IN TROUBLE?!?!?!? THEY'RE GOING IN THE SCHOOL SO LATE AT NIGHT AND LISTEN TO WHO SAID "LET'S GO INTO THE ACADEMY AT NIGHT"...HIMAWARI SUGGESTED IT! *so done...next time I'm not gonna translate shit again. I'll just translate in a lazy way but without the caps. It only makes more sense to me with my dialect english in all caps sorry*

Anywaaaaayyyyy....

Ofc, seven mysterious of the school. The first time I heard something like that was in Toilet Bound Hanako-kun (amazing anime. Must watch. The manga just makes u cry.)

Nah cuz b4 I came to write this, I just realized there's a ton of Boruto fans who are reading this. So ofc they'll also appear in other Boruto books that I too have read or checked out. But sometimes I forget that there's sm readers here that I forget that there's Boruto fans here on wattpad that'll know me as well seeing how much of y'all are here. So basically...I'm not so used at being a bit known. Ik some of y'all could feel me on that. Don't lie. Ik u guys are here....I can see u. I can hear u. I can *dramatic sniff* smell u. I can.......not, do any more than that🧍‍♀️.

Stream Pink Venom by BlackPink.

SEE YA NEXT SUNDAY AT THE ACADEMY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT! BYEEEE!~~