Boruto episode 289💖💙

When u find a good soukoku fic and ur so caught up in it, u forget today's Boruto Sunday....and Idolish7 Sunday too, I'll watch the new ep after uploading this. Anyway, the new ep! I am scared.

Kawaki must feel so terrified with all this. His past treatments when he was being trained for being a vessel, the Karma, protecting Naruto, the other bonds he created here in Konoha....damn. And he doesn't believe he deserves to be sheltered in Konoha😭😭 He thinks he doesn't deserve a happy-go-lucky kinda life, or any sort of comfort and it's so....😭😭

Oh dear....the poor child. Himawari just wants her brother to help her with her test by sparring🤧 But Boruto's now VERY self conscious abt who he's with now that he understands what's going on with his body since he has the Karma....he doesn't want to hurt her. Soon enough, I could see him viewing himself as some sort of monster and distancing himself.....THEY'RE ONLY LIKE...12/13 YRS OLD RIGHT?!?!? THEY'RE WAY TOO YOUNG FOR THIS SHIT! MEANWHILE HERE I AM CRYING CUZ OF MOTHERFCKING SOUKOKU BRUH WTF?!?!?!
THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE STRESSING OVER OTHER THINGS, NOT GETTING POSSESSED BY ALIEN GODS OR DYING OR HURTING A LOVED ONE WHILE BRING POSSESSED!!!!!

*inhale* *exhale* ok, I'm ok now (what a lie).

Sumire's worried. Kawasumi content y'all~~
It involves her cuz she's having a lil thing for Kawaki Amado, get the hint, be fr😑

DAEMON IS HERE! HIS POWER IS...SO COOL?!?!? Also Eida FINE~~~ Like I'VE NEVER SEEN AN ANIME CHARACTER WITH EYES LIKE THAT, I should've pointed it out in last ep but mehh.

Justice for Bug btw.

Shikamaru and Shikadai's father-son moments>>>>>

Naruto calling Kawaki his son😭😭😭 someone help me and my daddy issues the same way Naruto is pls. Oh wait, I have Buddy Daddies and Moriarty the Patriot for that, my bad. Plus sherliam is already my fictional dads....right. Almost forgot, cuz I've been all over soukoku lately...my bad😅

Is that Boruto wearing Sasuke's headband in the premiere for next ep?? YESS!

I got kinda spoiled for the next ep, this is where Eida sneaks in Konoha isn't it? I remember being spoiled abt this back when I was obsessed with Boruto and it was all over my tiktok fyp. But that was so long ago I can't remember much, but I will when I see the next ep so...let's see how much I was spoilt of next Sunday!
Byeeeeeeee