Boruto episode 222💖💙

Waited all week for this (as usual). K let's get into this shit!

Ya know...moments like these of Team 7...idk what to call it but the feeling is nice ya know. Damn it I love those three.

Some Boruto and Kawaki brotherly moments~

Sooooooooo...Denki gonna give us a repeat of what Boruto did in the last Chunin Exam. I don't like where this is going.

MY FAVORITE! INO-SHIKA-CHO!

Lmao they're just like the old Ino-Shika-Cho team. Just different gender...except Shikadai. Yo Shikadai should get a daughter, don't ya think? A girl version...imagine that...somehow I can't. But it will still be cool right!

Love seeing Inojin and Cho-Cho growing. Shikadai grew and got serious n stuff after the whole Byakuga Gang situation if I remember well. Inojin and Cho-Cho still has alot more ahead of them, same for Shikadai. They're still young rn anyway. Things are just gonna get real once they get older.

I wonder if it'll be called Boruto Shippuden or Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Season 2????? Idk maybe just Season 2 I guess.

Houki huh...the boy who idolizes Kakashi. I never really payed much attention to him and Team 25 even after seeing the episode when Kakashi came out and talked to him. But yo the scenes they showed us of him in this ep.....AHHHH IDK WHAT TO CALL THE FEELING BUT HEY I'M CURIOUS, EXCITED AND FIRED UP LIKE NATSU DRAGNEEL BRO I ALREADY CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT EP!!!

Tsubaki, Namida and Wasabi are really underrated characters and I hate that.

They seem really sad that Tsubaki will be leaving now...honestly I'm glad and happy for her. She's one of my favorite characters, I mean, she's a samurai...and she can pull off those brows better than Guy Sensei, Lee and Mental. I think she kinda hawt ngl hope it ain't just me🧍‍♀️. I wonder what she'll look like in the time skip. Hopefully she's in the time skip cuz if she's leaving......AYO WE BETTER SEE HER AGAIN I LOVE HER!

No cuz Wasabi and Iwabe😆 they look like they'll start to get along well after sometime...and maybe get all blushly blushy....tf does blushy blushy mean??

Now that Denki told them what they were doing...Tsubaki's reaction...what she gonna do?? If these two have to fight then......WELP SHIT SHE MIGHT NOT TELL ANYONE THAT HE HAS A SCIENTIFIC NINJA TOOL, BUT LET HIM FIGHT WITH IT AND BEAT HIM EVEN THO HE HAS IT. IT MIGHT TEACH HIM A LESSON.

Sasuke and Sarada moments seem kinda rare nowadays. Idk y. I just feel so.

Sarada and Cho-Cho's friendship✨🥰

It's the day of the final round...and we already have trouble. These better be just some guys who want to mess with the kids (which will deal with them instead cuz no way they gonna get beaten by some criminals). If anything, they're probably targeting a certain someone. The only person I can think of at the moment is Sarada cuz she's and Uchiha. Well it's just a guess. Just gonna have to wait and see what happens in the next episode.

And it seems Inojin and Houki are gonna be fighting next episode. I think Inojin's gonna win the fight but knowing Houki has been in ANBU Black Ops missions with Sai and the fact he wants to be a shinobi like Kakashi, he might become Chunin. But I'm still rooting for my boi Inojin.

Q: Inojin or Houki?

Choose wisely people. I already chose Inojin cuz well...it's Inojin.

Anyways...see ya next Sunday!!!

Edit: love that op song sm. Really got me singing in the shower. That NaLu moment in the end...OOF🤧😭🥰