Boruto episode 285💖💙

I fell asleep dreaming of soukoku, and I woke up dreaming of soukoku. They've completely taken over my head. I need a fic to read now. I'll go try to find one after this. But anyway, SASUSAKU!!!!

So we got Sakura being the genius she is, Sasuke watches flowers that looks like cherry blossoms cuz he misses Sakura, Sakura tripping on a stone and Sasuke catching her which made me feel things NNXRNKSKSMSMSKSKAQIRONGKANJDKKSK, SASUSAKU HOLDING HAND BY A STARFILLED LAKE😭😭😭, I'LL NEVER GET TO EXPERIENCE SUCH A THING WITH THAT PERSON CUZ I'M GONNA BE SINGLE FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!

Aww, Sasuke misses them so bad he feels bad and sad when he sees how much Sarada's grown cuz he never got to see her grow throughout the years😭

Nah cuz us sasusaku stans are being SO fed. And we're eating it up.

Ofc it's Jiji. He's the backstabber y'all. I get why he'll stab Sakura and all that but HOW DARE U PUT UR HANDS ON A MARRIED WOMAN?!?!?!?

Y'ALL I'M SCARED. DID U HEAR SASUKE'S VOICE IN THE PREVIEW?!?! HE SOUNDS SO SCARED CALLING OUT TO SAKURA😭😭

Now I'm gonna be worried whole week til next week Sunday....at least I have High Card Mondays, The Ice Guy and His Cool Female Colleague Tuesdays, Tsurune s2/Tomo-chan is a Girl/bsd s4 Wednesdays, Buddy Daddies Fridays, and mha s6/Tokyo Revengers Christmas Showdown Saturdays.....and a bunch of other fandoms and school work.

Anyways, imma go now. Next Sunday, byeeeeeeee