Boruto episode 227💖💙

Stayed up last night watching Fairy Tail OVAs and reading a few Fairy Tail books. Ok now let's get on with the new ep cuz I love team 7 in this ep omg🤧😭

Sarada and these little moments with her parents...OMFG THEY'RE SO CUTE PROTECT THEM AT ALL COST THEY'RE SO PRECIOUS AND HEARTWARMING I LOVE HOW SASUKE JUST...JUST ANYTHING WITH FATHER AND DAUGHTER ESPECIALLY THESE TWO OOF MY HEART I CAN'T HELP IT, HE'S SUCH A GOOD DAD HEARING HER OUT AND STUFF...I can't relate to any of that so I'm kinda jealous but then again couldn't really care anymore at this point but yea u get what mean.

Also, is it just me or do y'all think the Uchihas (SasuSaku) are just naturally pretty like...they're the same age as Naruto but they look younger I mean...they don't look old💀 y'all get what I'm sayin'???

AHHHH YESSSS BORUTO'S SEXY JUTSU IS BACKKKKK

I deadass thought that was Lucy (Fairy Tail) at first cuz of how his hair was down but then I saw the whiskers and was like "Wait, that's...THAT'S HIS SEXY JUTSU- nahhhhh"

Konohamaru, Boruto, Mitsuki and Sarada's bond...sensei and students...[cries]

Konohamaru gets emotional and shows it when it comes to his students more than Kakashi don't ya think?? Kakashi loves his students unconditionally but look at Konohamaru, dude was abt to cry right there...I love Team 7💖❤💙

Lmfao the camera fell

Now I see why they called this ep "Team 7's last mission". It was the last mission with Konohamaru in their team. Sarada has to deal with those two now, good luck sis!!!

Kawaki becoming genin is something I really look forward to. Hope to see how well it goes in the next ep.

Off topic: Seems the BTS concerts are over now. The new armys didn't know the old songs but they enjoyed themselves anyway. I'm glad they did. Tiktok showed me they all had fun. Happy late birthday Jin! Finally 30 ayy!!! Can't wait for more songs from NCT2021, I see it'll fully be out (the MV or whatever) on the 14th which is right b4 my bday so...NCT birthday👀💚 Btw it's also the last week of school. This term has now almost completely come to an end, the Christmas Holidays have begun!!! Pls stay safe when Christmas shopping.

Anyways, til next Sunday!!!

🎶Feliz Navidad, Fe-feliz Navidad. I can hear the evil coming but Felix never bad🎶
(Good ass song istfg)