Boruto episode 252💖💙

I didn't sleep last night🧍‍♀️.
I FINALLY STAYED UP WHOLE NIGHT FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE THE 3RD SCHOOL TERM STARTED! And yes I feel proud abt that. Anyway, let's get to the ep.

I start the ep and I see amazing animation, those waves look perfect.

Boss Kajiki and I think the same. I like him, he's a good old fella.

They showed his eyes again.

Yo...Ikada just sailed a boat over a big ass wave💀 and I immediately thought of Moana-

Mental is a soft boi, he clearly loves peace and harmony. Protect him🤧

Yea, remember in the last ep I guessed the hands of fists in the air looked like Sarada's? Turns out it's just Hidden Mist shinobi...next time I'm not gonna guess anything again, I'm so dumb🤦‍♀️.

Check out that animation in zooming in to Boruto face!!!😍 So far the best animation ep in this arc.

I find it cool how Boruto wants to stop this cycle of fighting, war, and avenging. Mainly the avenging part that gets me cuz I think Sasuke would be really proud. Revenge gets you nowhere, and Boruto realized this earlier in his life than Sasuke which is something he would be relieved of. Sarada and Mitsuki as well. Naruto too will be relieved of them like this.

Let's hope Ikada and Boruto work out well next ep, else maybe the ep after that.

I just realized we haven't seen Kawaki in this ep, where is he??

Ok, time for some unrelated things cuz I like talking abt it to ppl idk, first of all 5.09K READERS?!?!?! WTFFFF?!?! HOW AM I JUST SEEING THIS?! IDK BUT HIIIIIIIIII~

Yo...last week, WAS THE BEST! First of, Sunday, then Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday was no school (Mon was a holiday, exams were taking place Tue and Wed). I woke up to go back to school Thursday, but it was raining like shit, but I didn't care, I got ready for school anyway, but by the time I was combing my hair my mom came and told me I'm not going cuz of the rain so I was like...I just put my uniform on, now I gotta take it off💀 But at least I got to wear comfy clothes and lay in bed again.

And so, Friday, I went to school, classes were normal, it was raining again, place was cold, but I had P.E that day so we played badminton indoors (the teacher said I improved >.<)

Anyways...yea, last week was good. Hopefully this week is good too.

Adios~
Y did I say bye in español?? Oh well.

Edit: I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS SONG OMG IT'S MY FAVORITE NOW😍😍