Boruto episode 259💖💙

I almost forgot today was Sunday and I woke up damn late. The usual basically. I need to get used to waking up early quickly b4 school starts back *sigh* anyway, let's talk abt today's episode.

MIKAZUKI MY FAV ANIMAL IN THE SHOW!! MITSUKI MY FAV BOY IN THE SHOW!!

Ok, so the girl's name is Hibiki, nice, the first thing I thought of when I heard her name was Hibiki from the Blue Pagasus guild (fairy tail....ik, I'm sorry, I can't help it). She can do something I can't and I want to learn it so bad: play the flute. NOT TO MENTION A BAMBOO FLUTE! THAT'S LITERALLY ONE OF MY BIGGEST DREAMS!!!!

Ayo...Mitsuki looks beautiful af. I just had to say it. We know he is but I'm still saying anyway. I'm a simp🛐

Mikazuki saved the day y'all 🙌, all hail Mikazuki!!!

Yk, I love me some Mitsuki content. Out of all characters, Mitsuki is the one I'll have the most questions abt, I want know him more, cuz ik there's still a shit ton we don't know yet abt him. His lil connection to Toneri and the moon for example. Orochimaru too, like...why create Mitsuki anyway?? These kinds of thoughts run thru my mind randomly, I need answers.

OH HO HO HO NEXT EP WE SEE KAKASHI AGAIN!!! I ALWAYS LOOK FORWARD TO AN EP WITH KAKASHI. WE ALL DO, ADMIT IT!

Anyway, I've been watching Lycoris Recoil, The Yakuza's Guide to Babysitting, Hataraku Maou-sama season 2, and Classroom of the Elites season 2, THEY'RE ALL GOING SO GOOD WTF?!?! Yk, I've been thinking of rewatching mha/bnha, think I might really do that. Mind if I ask u all what ur watching lately??

N e way, WE GOT NEW READERS HERE, HI HELLO, AND WELCOME! Ok too much caps I think I should stop writing in all caps, oh well.

Til next Sunday! Byeeeeeee~