Boruto episode 225💖💙

I OVERSLEPT AND I HAD TO BABYSIT MY SISTER TODAY SORRY FOR UPDATING SO LATE BUT ANYWHO LEGGO IT'S BORUTO SUNDAY!!!!

Sarada VS Cho-Cho ohmyfuckinggawd

So...Shinki just went to Kawaki to see what's he's like and how he is?? And yes this match is worth watching cuz well I mean...IT'S CHO-CHO AND SARADA OFC U HAVE TO WATCH IT!!

It's so sweet how they made a promise to become Chunin to wear the vest together with Shikadai🥺🤧 Ino-Shika-Cho will forever be one of the most heartwarming trios no matter what generation it is, and that's only facts. Periodt.

Y'all tellin' me Sasuke is asking Sarada to kill Boruto if there ever comes a time Momoshiki completely possesses him?!?! Ayo...idk y but...I'm curious to see what she would do and all that. Ayo...I hope we see her backhug him soon like Sakura did with Sasuke. Sorry, I bring in romance with everything.

Chidori and The Butterfly Mode...we already saw Chidori and Rasengan, now we see this...holy fuck...this match was HEATED🔥🔥🔥🔥

Amen, Amado is with the Leaf!

Lmao Boruto's face when he remembered the Chunin Exams. Mitsuki's just as calm as ever. We love that boy. We love em🥰

Denki...wtffffffff
Tsubaki VS Denki...Samurai VS Science...I vote for Tsubaki/Samurai. Who u think is gonna win this match??

Wait so...if Denki and Tsubaki are in the next match then in the final match...we're gonna have Mitsuki VS Boruto............AYO WOT DA FRICKITY FRACKITY FREAKITY FLIP FLAP FLOPPING FUCK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

If it's Mitsuki and Boruto you know it's gonna be one huge heated ass match. I'M FIRED UP!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! I wonder if Orochimaru sent someone (maybe Suigetsu) to see Mitsuki in his match since Orochimaru can't really go into the Leaf without Naruto's permission and stuff.

Imma go rewatch Fairy Tail now while waiting for the next episode next Sunday. Later people✌

Edit: I'm Hendery biased as u can see from my username and well...he rocks the Repunzel and mom role really well😌