Fun☁️💝

A/N: Omg...am I really updating something from heretics??!?!? After so long?!?!?! Yes, I am. Finally posting some lil stuff here while waiting for Boruto to continue (anime). And throughout this entire time since I left, I have never gotten spoiled yet!!! U shall applause. Anyway this is a lil short piece I wrote a long time ago, this is from when they were kids. Hope you enjoy this small BoruSara oneshot!♡

Sarada's POV

I sat on the swings, staring at the other kids play.

I have a hard time interacting and socializing with others, so I just stay in a corner by myself. Some have tried to play with me, but my anti-social self will come out and say no, and some would just ignore me and think I'm weird.

I watched everyone playing together and having fun, I just sat there alone. However, one person came up to me with a ball in his hands. That one person whom I've known for as long as I can remember.

"Sarada~ Come play with me!" he said with a big smile, holding the ball out to see if I'll take it.

"I don't want to play Boruto."

"C'mon, you never play with me. The last time we did was a few months ago and u never played with me again, even if I ask u." he pouted.

"Not my problem." I stated. I stood up and left, leaving the boy too.

But it seems he still wants to play with me. I was sitting in the living room back at home waiting for mom to call me for lunch when I heard a knock on the window glass behind me.

Boruto was there holding a piece of paper that wrote "Come play with me". It was kinda creepy that he followed me all the way home to ask me to play with him. What's his problem anyway? I shook my head saying "no" while he made a frowny face. Then he left my sight. Honestly, where the heck did he go? Did he give up and leave?

*knock knock knock knock knock*

"I didn't plan on having visitors today. Who could it be?" I heard mom say.

"Hello Aunt Sakura😁! Is Sarada home? I came to play with her."

That idiot...what does he want with me anyway?!?!

"Oh, Boruto? Sarada's waiting for me to finish make lunch, come play with her inside til I'm done. Do you want some too?"

"Yes! Thank you Aunt Sakura."

Of course, me not wanting to play with him, ran up to my room so he won't find me. Why does he want to play with me so bad for? What does he want with me? Why can't he just leave me alone? He can go play with his dad, right? I mean, at least he has a dad.

*knock knock knock*

"Sarada, Boruto's come to play with you! Play nice ok u two?" mom said bringing Boruto with her.

"Ok Aunt Sakura!"

"Have fun! I'll call u when lunch is prepared." Mom left shutting my room door.

"Why are u here?" I asked.

"To play with you." He answered.

"Why can't u just leave me alone? I don't want to play."

"Well if u don't wanna play, what do u wanna do then?" he asked. "Tell me what u want to do, and we'll do that instead."

My eyes widen at his words. Silence surrounded us for a while as I thought about what it is I want to do.

"Well...I have a few colouring books...and some crayons....we can colour?"

"Sure! Let's do some colouring dattebasa😆!!!"

I brought a colouring book and my crayons out, and placed them on the floor. While we were colouring, Boruto made funny noises and sounds, told me stories that his mom told him and I did the same, and he asked a bunch of questions that I answered all with smile. I was having fun!

"Boruto! Sarada! Lunch is ready!" mom called.

"Coming!~" we both sang.

"Ikadekimasu!~"

"YUM!~~"

"Don't talk with ur mouth full idiot."

"Who u calling an idiot?!"

"Isn't it obvious."

"WHAT DID U SAY-"

"HEY! Stop fighting and eat! Both of you!"

"Yes mom."

"Ok Aunt Sakura."

Time Skip

"Sorry for the trouble Sakura."

"No, it's ok Hinata. Boruto ate his food well and wanted to play with Sarada so I don't mind."

"Bye Aunt Sakura, see you Sarada!"

"Byeee😄!" I waved back.

"Sarada..."

My head snapped back to reality. I looked down to the owner of the voice, it was Boruto.

"Thank you."

"For what?" I asked the blonde boy whose head is resting on my lap.

"It's nothing...I just felt like saying it. Can we stay like this for a while?"

"You don't have to ask...dattebasa." I passed my hand through his golden locks.

"That's my catchphrase."

"Well I like it."

"Then I'll say 'Shanaro' sometimes as well since I like it too."

Yeah...there has never been a dull moment when I'm with him. He hasn't changed at all since we were kids, instead of asking to play now, he asks me to train with him. But we still have fun when we're together😊

A/N: feeling to write a lil sumth new here but first lemme see what other stuff I've left here and post it.