Boruto episode 250💖💙

Ok...wow. Just wow. Let's get into it already.

WE FINALLY GET TO SEE IKADA AGAIN!!! HE'S SO PRETTY OMG PROTECT HIM😭🤧🤧

Isari is a good man. He knows that it's best to stop with this whole repetitive avenging cycle. Imma stan him now. Not to mention how he spoke to Ikada, beautiful big bro moment with him. Respect.

Doesn't he get it?? Ok, ur wife thinks Ikada is the future of the clan, but what abt what Ikada wants to do?? The boy just wants to build a ship and travel around the world in all those seas dude, he doesn't wanna fight. It doesn't mean he's weak or anything. What an asshole of a dad and clan leader.

He still remembers Boruto huh...

Omg...he lied to Seiren so she'll be ok in her final moments😢😢

It seems, Seiren's death really got to him, look at his face in that last scene with him. And wtf did he do, or what happened when he came out the water like that?? DID HE TURN INTO A MERMAN?!?! Idk, I might be wrong, but....I'M HYPED ASF, WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NOW?!? Boruto knows Ikada's from the Funato clan now, he might not even fight back when he gets attacked by them again.

Once these two meet again, things are gonna be nasty. Wait and watch. They might even end up not being able to be friends again, or something like that. Like Shikadai and that other guy he was friends with and played shogi together, only to find out he's from the Byakuga Gang (one of the early episodes).

Boruto and Ikada might end of like them. Or maybe something else, idk, we'll see.

Anyway....guess who's rewatching Fairy Tail for the 3rd time? Meeeeeeeee!

News: I've restarted writing Scarlet-sama. I might not publish the chapters I was able to finish yet, I wanna wait a bit. Hope u understand. But I promise Y'ALL FINNA LOVE IT. YOU'RE GONNA END UP SCREAMING MOETE KITA WHEN YOU SEE THOSE DAMN CHILFF HANGERS.

Okie imma go now, see ya next Sunday, byeeeee~