Boruto episode 236💖💙

I'M AWAKE. I woke up early for this, but I can't seem to wake up early for school these days. Anyways let's get straight into the episode!

This episode had some good action in it. We got to see Denki, Iwabe and Mental's teamwork, Sarada and Mitsuki's teamwork and some of Boruto, Kawaki and Buntan's teamwork that's...kinda going well I guess??? I don't trust her either honestly. Idk she just looks like the type to bite💀.

It's been a while since I last saw Sarada's Sharingan too. In fact, it's been a while since I last saw a genjutsu from it. Heck it's even been a while since I last saw Mitsuki's snakes biting people, his long snakey arms, and his lightning style. I feel blessed to see it again in this ep.

More enemies keep showing up....but then I remembered this is the Funato clan so ofc there's a bunch of people. I'M SO USED TO CLANS HAVING LITTLE TINY ASS NUMBERS OF MEMBERS NOW THANKS ALOT TO THE UCHIHA AND UZUMAKI CLAN DAMMIT.

This ep is actually really good tho. Give it a 10/10 for keeping me interested honestly. Especially since I'm concerned abt Kagura from that last part we saw.

Before I go, check out my new book (if ur interested that is). I finally published the first chapter of it, it's a Boruto and Fairy Tail crossover........they're both my fav animes so I had to, ok? Even tho the show is 'Boruto', the mc in that book is Sarada cuz...I love my girl Sarada and Boruto's basically [chapter 66] so...yeah. If anyone's interested, it's on my acc, the title is 'Scarlet-sama🥀'. If anyone's here who's watched FT, you might already know who the 'scarlet' is, the queen of fairies herself. Anywaysssssssss...
See ya next Sunday!💖💙🥀🧚‍♀️👆🏼