Boruto episode 290💖💙

U guys....I feel so sad for All Might. Midoriya didn't even take the fucking bento box, how tf can he be fine when he's fighting villians on an empty stomach bruh wtf?!?!? And motherfcking Sano Manjiro BISH WTF....IDK Y JUST WTF BITCH?!?!?!? Imagine waiting a whole week to see what's gonna happen to Rei, Kazuki and Miri now that Rei's driver knows of them and u get a damn recap ep and STILL have to wait to see what shits gonna happen IT'S A FUCKING PAIN IN DA ASS!! Anyways, onto the new ep now that I've ranted all that.

Ok so bodyguard is kinda weird like imagine waking up and seeing some guy watching from ur bedroom window just staring at u like that, big eyes and all that, literally staring into ur soul.

Eida holding her lil bro to sleep😭
Kawaki checking in on Himawari and her sleep😭

No one:
The tv: *sad romance separation scene*
Naruto: 😴
Boruto: 🎮
Hinata: 😢
Me: damn, Hinata is me when I rewatch The Untamed for the umpteenth time lmao mood.

Nothing, just Shikamaru and Amado making every interaction with each other intense....u can literally feel it cuz Shikamaru is really tryna go for his throat.

Eida: Stop it! Ur ruining Kawaki's handsome face!
Me: Yeah! What she said!

Dear lord, why do I lowkey want Kawaki to go with Code and meet Eida for? Idk, I'm tired of all this action already and want something with feelings and drama and rejection already for some reason. Also Eida feeling jelly of Boruto and Kawaki really got me lmao.

Y'ALL, BORUTO AND KAWAKI ARE SO FCKING PRETTY WHAT THE HECK?!?!?! I think Kawaki probably got his pretty face from his mom just like Boruto did, it only makes sense why I'm calling them pretty cuz THEIR MOTHERS MOST DEFINITELY ARE (even tho we don't know Kawaki's mom but why else would he be looking like that if it ain't cuz of the woman who brought him to this world?)

Boruto: I get that u wanna protect Dad. So I'll protect u.
Kawaki: *lowkey shook cuz he got hit with talk-no-jutsu and he really needed to hear that*
Eida: .....😳......😍
Me: LMFAOOO SAME, MOOD! I MEAN, I DON'T BLAME U THO (tho he looks way to young for u, but that is still such a mood....huh, 2 moods in today's ep)

So....I'm hoping for something good next week? Lately I haven't been keeping my hopes up so...yeah. Cuz the day's already done and there's no new Idolish7 ep, but I'm not surprised cuz I knew something was gonna happen...sigh.

See y'all next Sunday then. Byeeeeeee