Keep Your Name☁️🌸🌌

A/N: another borusara oneshot🙃 let's geddit!

The chaos has died down. Everything is back to normal. The village took some serious damage but the citizens evacuated before all the riot and helped with building back their home right after.

It's been a year since it all ended. Now the Jougan eye holder has decided to settle down in life, with the girl who brought light back into his life.

They've been dating ever since all the destruction passed away. And it's now been a year. They've been together for a year, it's going good between the two. And so, Boruto asked for her hand in marriage. Which Sarada happily said "yes!" to.

However...a little problem came across them when planning the wedding.

The couple's teammate, and also the one who brought the two closer, pointed out, "Boruto, what about her name?"

The blonde looked confused. "Her name? Whaddya mean Mitsuki?"

"Sarada's going to have to change her name from Uchiha to Uzumaki if she's to be your wife." Mitsuki stated. "Should I write it down as Uzumaki Sarada or...?"

"Leave it as Uchiha Sarada.", he answered.

"But...what about yours?" the pale skinned boy asked.

Boruto sent him a smile as he answered, "Just change my name to Sarada's."

"Change your name to..."

"Yeah, why does the woman have to change her name for marriage and why not the man for a change? Tradition? Some rule people made back in the days? Inojin's dad took his mom's name, I see no one complaining." Boruto continues to smile while speaking.

"You're right." Mitsuki says, now wearing a proud smile as well, as he writes Boruto's name with the Uchiha name.

...

"NANI!? Why'd you change your name?!"

"I'm telling you Sara, it's ok."

Sarada now knows of what Boruto has done to his name, and came to talk to him about it.

"But-" He doesn't let her continue her sentence and sits her down on the bed.

"If you take my name, you won't be known as an Uchiha anymore. You're the one to continue the clan. For that, I'll take your name. To keep the clan alive...keep your name, Sarada. And don't worry about my clan, Hima will continue it. The guy she likes is just gonna have to do the same as me. Change his name😊."

The raven haired girl couldn't help but melt into the color of his blue eyes gazing so lovingly at her. A teardrop already escaping from her right eye, then her left, which the blonde's gentle fingers wiped away.

"Arigato...", was all she said, only for more streams of hot tears to run down her cheeks. Boruto kneeled down on one leg, fixing himself properly while combing his fingers through her dark midnight hair.

"I'm sure your dad would've wanted this too, right?" Sarada gave a nod, now wrapping her arms around Boruto's body. This action of her hugs, as always, making him blush at how cute she is.

"You're really cute 'ttebasa." He kissed the top of her head. An action that he does to her that makes her face go red.

She dug deeper into his chest to hide the crimson color on her face. "Urusai."

He giggled at her. "Aww look at you getting all flustered~"

"What a tease..."

A/N: this was actually inspired by my very own theories. This is pretty much what I think they'll do for these two to be together. Cuz ik some ppl don't think they'll work out cuz of Sarada having to change her name when she's pretty much the last Uchiha. We all know Sasuke finna leave at some point. But then I remembered Sai and Ino and...boom. Genius amirite?

This isn't related to Boruto or anything but, to the people in Ukraine, pls stay safe🙏🏻 sending prayers from the Caribbean.