Boruto episode 286💖💙

I wake up late as usual, go on 9anime to see the new Boruto ep and I see a random update ep on Idolish7 Third Beat Pt.2..........I'VE BEEN WAITING SINCE LAST YEAR-
I'm so happy to see them again tho, watch it if u haven't.

Anyway, today's episode consists of: more sasusaku scenes, Jiji telling Sasuke why he partnered with Zansul, Jiji finding out Margo's alive, a bunch of dinosaurs like there was legit a t-rex bruh wtf, WE GET TO SEE SASUKE'S RENNIGAN AGAIN, rip Meno, you'll be missed.

As for the premiere, we are going back to the present. Holy shit that's like the Code arc now holy shit. Omg.....oH SHIT IT'S THE CODE ARC WTF?!?!?!?!

Off topic stuff again, so uh, on tiktok, I was just scrolling like usual and suddenly came across to a they/them ginger in pirate clothes with a bottle of wine in one hand, and a glass of the wine in the other, just doing their little dancy dance and vibin but also looking like motherfudging CHUUYA u see....and now I have a new fav tiktoker and Chuuya cosplayer....and tiktok crush......I luv them now like...WTF?!?!?
If ur curious, u can find them by just searching "chuchunies" and you'll find both their spam and cosplay acc lol. THEIR BSD COSPLAYS ARE UNBELIEVABLE, especially their Chuuya, Sigma and Atsushi cosplays for me lol.

Think imma wrap up now....yh? K.......Stream Ay-yo by NCT127, byeeeeeeeee