Boruto episode 228💖💙

Hi. Morning. Not in a good mood rn so let's just discuss this episode already.

Damn...to think today's episode has something to do with friends. And today something abt friends happened in my life as well. I'll talk abt it after. And no, no one died...if that's what ur thinking. Btw I won't be saying or talking much in today's episode so just deal with it. I apologize if I seem too grumpy rn.

Kawaki still doesn't know how to interact with people and make friends with them but hopefully he'll make it out soon. We'll see if he'll be able to carry out the mission in the next episode. That kid kinda reminds me of Tazuna in the first Naruto series ngl.

Anyways enough abt today's episode, I'm not in a good mood and...today just isn't a good day. I'm having my own problems with friends as well. It's a bit too early so I'm gonna have to wait for her to wake up so we can talk again...hopefully. I need to know what's going on. My friendship with her is something I don't want to ever fall apart so...yea gotta go now.

See you next Sunday...and welcome, new readers. I might be in a better mood by the time the next episode comes out. Yea...byee♡

Edit: loving nct2021's album. The songs are amazing and so good. They released it yesterday and...today is my birthday!!! This is definitely the best birthday gift I've ever received. Thank you so much for your hard work and music NCT💚

The conflict between my friend and I is all sorted out. We're ok now. I'm sorry if I worried anyone, everything's ok now.

Talk again on Sunday, see ya💚