Boruto episode 229💖💙

Dammit, I woke up at 3am with a huge ass stomach ache. Couldn't sleep again after that so I continued working on a book that is yet to be published😉

Anyways, last Sunday I wasn't really in a good mood, but I'm ok now, everything's back to normal. Now on to the new ep leggo!

Ok...what those two did to the poor boy was just cruel.

Lmao Cho-Cho is literally every Kawaki stan anytime they see him. His response lmfao💀

Shikadai, Cho-Cho and Kawaki...I didn't really have any high hopes on these three getting along tbh. But maybe they'll be ok.

Lmao guarding animals. Mitsuki is me. Me is Mitsuki🙃.

Don't ya think any episode without Boruto hits different? Like...watch an episode without him in it, you realize you miss him and the action.

Blood...anyone else thinking Hidan?

I wonder what Shikadai will do now. Go back to the Leaf and report what happened or...????? We'll have to wait til next episode.

Ok time for some off topic shit~~~

My birthday was on the 15th. I'M FINALLY 14. I've successfully lived for 14 years!

I got a BTS shirt with "Suga 93" on the back, a purple shirt with "NCT U" on it, got that from my parents thank you thank you thank you. My dad gave me a chocolate bar and a bottle of pepsi...doesn't look like a present but it looks like one to me. They taste good anyway. My mom made noodles (my fav), probably the best present....food. And last but not least, my cousin gave me a pink pen with a pink fox on top (representing Kurama😭💖🦊) along with a necklace...with a kunai knife and shuriken on it- I'M NEVER TAKING IT OFF. Afterwards I just had cake n stuff...yeah.

Another off topic thing:

Bami omyeon bicheul naeneun byeoldeuldo
Noeulman namgin chae jineun jeo taeyangdo
Da jeomada dokteukan saegeul gajyeo
Beautiful, beautiful, yeah
Sesang modeun ge jejaril chajeul ttae
Deo areumdapge binnaneun geon waeilkka
Geu moseup geudaero chungbunhaeyo
Beautiful, beautiful you are

Stream Beautiful by NCT 2021😭🤧 That was the chorus I wrote there...always gets me😭😭😭💚

See ya next Sunday. Peace ✌