Boruto episode 280💖💙

I'm going straight to the point, EVERYTHING WAS A FCKING GENJUTSU!?!?!?

Would like to just say that Boruto is damn pretty wtf.

Namua😭😭😭😭

Shamo too😭😭😭😭

I really don't have much to say, next ep.....no comment. But I do think I'll say that I fcking love the Todoriokis. Idk which is my favorite, Rei, Shoto, or Touya/Dabi. I LOVE THEM😭❤

Anyway, idk which one of y'all lied to me, and told me "soukoku fanfics is therapy", I JUST FINISHED "I WAS SCAREAMING YOUR NAME THROUGH THE RADIO" LAST NIGHT!!

Ok onto another topic, cuz there ain't much to say abt today's ep. The_Author5263 asked for me to write all those damn reincarnation imaginations I made up cuz of my maladaptive daydreaming disorder into a book, but I said it'll take way too ducking long so I'll just make it short here for her lol.

Basically this life I have rn is my 1st life, I die. So it starts off like Wei Wuxian from mdzs lol, dying as the story starts.

I wake up to my 2nd life, in the Naruto verse, but in Boruto's timeline cuz...new gen. Parents died at war, but I live well alone, don't really remember my name except the last 2 syllables of my name which is; Vani. And no, not Vanitas no Carte. Vani is the last 2 syllables in my first name fr. Anyway, that's all I was able to remember but I had images time to time of my 1st life, by the time I turned 10 I remembered everything. But I was already a genin that time, so I focused on being a shinobi since that's all I could do now.

Why did I decide to become a shinobi? This is the main plot. Feminism. Sexism. Racism. And so on. Fighting for all that shit, not physically all the time ofc but being a shinobi will help with other qualities for leading an organization to deal with all the bullshit I wanna get rid of. Ik, pretty good.

Well, by the time I'm chunin, I let the Hokage (Naruto) know of my past life and even mention, ehem, "There's someone I wish I could've had more time with, but I left them. I wanna see them again, I want them in my life again." So yh, someone. And our favorite, Uchiha Sasuke, suddenly speaks, saying "There's a possibility you'll see them again, maybe not in this life, maybe not in the next, you'll might have to wait multiple lives or who knows they might not ever come. I don't want to give you false hope, but still hang on to that possibility." aka WISE ASS WORDS, think I'll call that WAW, wise ass words...waw pfft-

So anyway, my success of an organization is...well a success. Open up shit all over the continent to help ppl and all that crap. And btw, I was known as Vani no Konoha, or Vani of the Hidden Leaf if u wanna say it in English. Then I go on to live til I die in the Naruto verse....

That's the end of one. Next one will come next Sunday cuz y tf not?!?! Find it right here! No, I'm not writing a separate book for the shit I maladaptive daydream abt..........oh wait, on second thought, I WILL. I'LL START IT....WHENEVER TF I WANT!

Ok imma go now, I want chocolate. Byeeeee~