Boruto episode 223💖💙

WOKE UP EARLY I'M READY LET'S GO!

Actually I was up at night watching Fairy Tail, and I just started the final series, I'm on episode 3, I was watching that shit and smiling like an idiot honestly (way too happy with the reunion scene) but anyways I was also waiting for this Boruto episode so....LEGGO I'M FIRED UP!!!

Starts off with Boruto and Mitsuki chilling on a roof. Cool, cool. Talking bout the Chunin Exams, k.

If u love Hima and u know it clap ur hands 👏👏

Inojin VS Houki...who won?? Idk watch and see.

Lmao "pretending to be a ninja" dude🤦‍♀️. Tho I love how Hima just brought Boruto and Mitsuki with her and her friends, especially Eho is all "THEY'RE SO COOL" just cuz they jumped onto the train but then again seeing sum like that seems like sum that might never happen in the world we live in. Idk man.

Oh...so scientific ninja tools are actually allowed now...that's kinda messed up dattebasa.

Yk I seriously thought these guys were people who came to try and kidnap someone or something but instead they're threatening Amado...wtf

These two really be making Sarada all nervous and worried. She better give them both a good slap or punch honestly. I get that he's the mc and Mitsuki's his friend and all that but I just wanna see Sarada give them a small beating ya know?? Plus I like trying to put myself in her shoes sometimes and wonder and think bout shit and honestly, if I were her, I'd slap them both for running off when there's an exam to be done AND cuz they reckless af and could've gotten hurt or into more trouble. That's what the mc does best anyway. I don't have guts to do things like all those mc characters...

Inojin and Houki both have improved...alot. Houki can memorize things at first glance?? That's a badass ability.

It's nice to see Ino looking so proud of her kid...DAMMIT I LOVE HER!!

That weird giant gooey thing Houki did in Inojin's Mind Transfer Jutsu is...something else. I-I don't have think (iconic Jin line. Sorry, it's hard being both a kpop and anime fan ok.)

Where tf did Amado go...and those weird men who took him....the hell they after??

OH HO HO HO Y'ALL KNOW I LOWKEY SHIP IWABE AND WASABI AND NOW THEY GONNA BE FIGHTING. AYOOOO

It seems Wasabi along with Namida, is still kinda bummed out about Tsubaki's departure. She'll be leaving once the exams are over...but I like her🥺 Maybe we might get to see her in future episodes in the time skip after she leaves.

Anyway, Tsubaki aside, Iwabe and Wasabi...........hmmmmmmmmmmmm.............I'M ROOTING FOR WASABI.

Wasabi or Iwabe?

Make your votes, bets, whatever you wanna do.

Welp, while waiting for next episode imma go continue watching Fairy Tail: Final Series. See ya!✌

Edit: I finished that show yesterday so I kinda miss it now so I had to put it up. I'm in love with it anyway🤧