Boruto episode 272💖💙

I woke up late, AND I was busy lol. But anyway, this episode was quite good ngl.

See, Kae ain't dead.

That Kura girl really reminds me of Tenten.

Sosha can turn out to be a really good detective, don't ya think?

Oh no Hana Sensei's tears🥺

Assassin Hana looks cool tho, I like her. She looks good with the red hair too....ok yeah, I like red flags so what? Especially when red is their color anyway (like mxtx's demonic trio- sorry I'm obsessed)

Remember I said that Kawaki would be like a big brother for the class? Yeah, I felt that way again when he took his headband out and told the kids he would go alone cuz he doesn't want them hurt, that was adorable, I love him.

I LOVE KAWAKI SM WTF HOW DID HE END UP LIKE HOW HE DID IN EP 1 WHEN WE SAW THAT TIME SKIP CLIP?!?!?! HOW?!?!?! Everytime I think of it, I just know some shit finna happen, and we might probably know what it is just...when it does happen, it's gonna really hit us damn fcking hard. I just know it.

It looks like in the next ep, the mission is done and over with and so Kawaki officially leaves the Academy....I CAN'T IMAGINE THE KIDS' REACTIONS😭

Ok, a SERIOUS topic rn. This has nothing to do with Boruto, but...I'm not sure how many of y'all have heard of what's going on in Iran.

You won't find news of this on the news at all, the media just wants to hide everything. Everyone knows of this information thanks to TikTok, myself included.

So for those who haven't heard, a 20 year old young woman by the name Mahsa Amini was murdered for not wearing her hijab properly, she showed a bit of her hair while wearing her hijab. But she was murdered for showing it. Even tho she had her hijab on. MURDERED FOR SHOWING HAIR!! The doctors and so on said she died cuz of bad heart condition which was completely false cuz her family said she didn't have any heart disorder at all. The media hid the fact that the police murdered her.

Since then, the people of Iran said they had enough, and started to cut their hair or burn their hijab. It has nothing to do with religion, they're fighting to live here yk!!!

Imagine that...women can't live, if they show a bit of hair. IT'S BULLSHIT!!

They're more people who got killed afterwards. You'll learn more on tiktok by just searching for the Mahsa Amini hashtag and scrolling through it. Idk how to say these two names of these girls but one went missing for 10 days, and was found dead.
.
.
.
.
Inspectors stole her body and buried her 22 miles away from her home so that her family didn't find what they did to her body before she died. Yk what they did?? They r*ped her. Killed her. She was 16. The day she closed her eyes...she would've been 17.

Then there's this other girl. There's a clip of her, blonde hair, she tied it into a bun. The rest of that clip was made into a little cheap animation cuz the real clip itself was too much to show on the internet. Wanna know why? She ran off...and all of a sudden
.
.
.
.
.
6 bullets. She was shot dead by 6 mfcking bullets.

They took off the internet from the country so that this information doesn't get to the world, but they were able to save videos of them trying to get the information out. So now, we know. We have to work as their voice now. BE IRAN'S VOICE!

Everyone, pray for Iran...that's all I ask.