Boruto episode 219💖💙

I completely forgot abt Boruto Sunday...but I'm here now🙃

I was wondering what Sarada's reaction to hearing Sasuke's Rennigan would be now that it's gone...I knew she'd forgive Boruto since she knows it wasn't really him. Knew it. I LOVE BORUSARA OK I CAN'T HELP IT

Naruto doesn't have Kurama with him anymore so I guess we won't be able to see thousands and thousands of Naruto shadow clones anymore😔🎻

Boruto calling Kawaki "brother" oOf mah hart, mah soul, mah tummy, mah head, mah thicc thighs...OoF. Adorable man. They're starting to really get along so well...wtf happened that they'll have to end up fighting each other in the timeskip?? It's def sum big.

Really Sumire?? Really?!?!?! "Why do I feel so concerned about Boruto?" Bish u don't even know that u like him....in a romantic way...??? How tf? How?! Anyways I don't hate Sumire but...her and her crush on Boruto is not my problem (lmao iconic Johnny Suh line, stan nct💚).

Bolt. Ur name means bolt. U can use ur "fast as a bolt" speed and run away from the media dude. Cuz if I was surrounded by ppl like that...I'd immediately leave. They ask sm questions, don't even let u process what they're asking, won't give u a chance to answer them one by one, gets in ur personal space, shove a fricking mic in ur face like how the hell do we speak on a mic with sm ppl looking at us that too when they just ran up to u out of absolutely nowhere like, where tf they came from?!??!?!?! Narnia?!?!?

Code...Isshiki...y'all- idfk wut to say bout this shitz. It's giving me a headache...damn Otsutsuki.

Will Naruto be able to destroy his own child incase of anything in the future?? Now that...really hits the spot. Flick.

Are Naruto and Sasuke...arguing?!?! What is it they're arguing for? Why are they arguing? Wtf happened to those two that they're suddenly arguing after sm damn years since they lost their arms?!?!?!?! WTF?!?!

Naruto sitting with Boruto to have a nice, long, father-son talk...definitely not the usual father-son talk tho. This whole shit with Otsutsuki and Momoshiki and Boruto being Momoshiki's vessel and...the fact that Naruto would soon at some point have everyone saying to kill Boruto else Momoshiki will appear again like- UGH‼️‼️ I'M GONNA LISTEN TO BOLLYWOOD MUSIC AND GET ALL THIS SHIT OUTTA MY HEAD B4 IT EXPLODES...TILL NEXT BURRITO SUNDAE