Boruto episode 226💖💙

I set an alarm to wake me up when the new ep comes out...although I wanted to see the ep, I really wanted to continue sleeping but oh well I was looking forward to the new ep more...fcking hate that alarm clock tho. Such annoying noise. Anywho, I was watching the first ep of Boruto and then some of the recent ones and was seeing how much development there is during this past week while I was waiting for today's ep...that, and I'm back in that stage...the Borusara stage. Sigh...anygay- I mean way, let's get on with the ep!!!

Boruto and Mitsuki really had to get disqualified man?!?!?! I was really looking forward to their match!!!

Lmfao Sarada's mad. Too bad we didn't see her punch them...[sits in a dark corner]

Denki looks like he just watched a Marvel Superhero movie and tryna cosplay iron man tho lmao.

Team 15...ik this is the third time I've said this but...MY GIRLS ARE SO UNDERRATED OMFG, THEY'RE FRIENDSHIP IS BEAUTIFUL😭🤧❤

Yo Dr. Katasuke...haven't seen you since Kawaki came into the show. Long time no see. His cheerfulness reminds me of Koro Sensei (Assassination Classroom) for some dumbass reason, idk y but yeah.

Tsubaki was good af, Samurai...reminds me of Kagura (Fairy Tail, from the Mermaid Heel guild). Being able to cut anything...damn.

YOOOOO DENKI HIMSELF COULD DO THAT LIGHTENING STYLE TOO?!?!??

Y'all tellin' me...Shinki and his team came to the Hidden Leaf on a mission to see how Kawaki is?!?!? IT WAS A MISSION?!?!??!?!? But it seems they wanted to see Boruto's match as well but...it's Boruto bruh😑 the boy got him disqualified.

Kawaki as a genin...sounds good honestly. I'll like to see it.

Lol in the end, Boruto and Mitsuki went back to the arena to fight each other and- oh it's raining....today's gonna be cold as well huh (no, snow doesn't fall where I live. I'm from the Caribbean btw).

Oh ho ho Konohamaru in action again!!!! Love my boi Konohamaru🥰🥰 Team 7 back in missions now that Boruto's ok so I'm really excited to see more missions they go on but...next ep is called "Team 7's Last Mission?!" Why??? Guess we'll have to wait for next Sunday to see.

TEAM 7 LEGGO!!!!

Btw, of topic here, CAN U BELIEVE BTS IS HAVING A CONCERT IN L.A?!?!?! AFTER 2 YEARS, THEY'RE FINALLY HAVING A CONCERT!!!! I KEEP SEEING ARMYS ON TIKTOK GOING ON THE FLIGHT TO L.A ONLY TO BE ON A FLIGHT WITH A BUNCH OF OTHER ARMYS!!!!! THE ENTIRE FLIGHT IS ARMYS!!!!! HECK, EVEN THE PILOT!!! Then there's the ARMYs on tiktok who can't go (myself included), one of them was collecting their tears in a cup and then drinking it- this fandom is insane I swear. I saw a clip of Taehyung skipping in the airport cuz he was excited to see ARMY again🥺🥺😭💜 Protect him.

To all the ARMYS who made it to L.A pls enjoy the concert to the fullest, and pls remember to stay safe as well I 💜 u!!!

See ya next Sunday, peace✌. Imma read some wattpad now- oh the rain stopped. Byeeeee~ 🌙💜

Edit: Middle Of The Night is everywhere on tiktok and I fell in love with it so...yeah. I was talking abt BTS' concert right?? Most of the armys there, were baby armys (new armys) so they only knew Butter, Dynamite and Permission to Dance. Basically, the only English songs they have. They performed "I Need U", one of their old but REALLY good songs and NO ONE was singing. They just recorded. The old armys sang and said the fanchant and all that but the new ones...WHY GO TO A CONCERT WHEN U ONLY KNOW 3 SONGS?!?!?! IF U CALL YOURSELF AN ARMY, PLS FOR NAMJESUS'S SAKE, GO LEARN THE FANCHANT AND LYRICS🙏

If they only went to record and shit then it's best they give us their ticket. I'll sing the fanchant and lyrics if they aren't. I mean...sure they're new to the fandom but, the boys get to perform with a huge audience after 2 fcking years and this is what they get back for all their efforts!?!?!?!? Overall...I hope they enjoyed the concert either way.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk even tho this isn't a kpop book...yea...thx. imma go do sum shi now.