Boruto episode 239💖💙

I woke up hella late today but here I am anyway. Sleeping is my fav hobby ok. Let's get into the ep!

Boruto's complaining that the place is hot...it's probably way more hot where I'm from. Just saying. The Caribbean has some damn hot weather.

Ikada is a member of the Funato Clan, we can literally see it. But he saved Boruto so it means he must've ran away from his family and met his Boss n shit.

I'm guessing the Funato Clan has some sort of power where their hands turn webbed like that when underwater. It looks and sounds cool ngl.

The animation is so damn good here. LOOK AT THE WATER DUDE! AND THE WAY IKADA'S BOAT LOOKED SO PRETTY- 😍😍😍😍 His dream is pretty too.......yep, I have a crush on Ikada now. I'm an Ikada stan now.

Kagura🛐

Sarada and Kagura...why is it so easy to ship this girl with so many people- LIKE THIS GIRL IS SO SHIPPABLE! I'll be honest, she looks good with Boruto, Mitsuki, Shikadai, Inojin, Kagura and Kawaki, she shippable asf. Y'all can't tell me she ain't. Shippable kween✨

Maybe I'm just fangirling over the fact that two people who dream of being Kages in the future are working together and having their moments n shit. I mean...we all saw old gen 5 Kage VS Madara in Shippuden, and now I really want new gen (the current Kages) and future gen (Sarada and the others) VS....whoever. Idk who their opponent will be but I want it anyway. Imma have to wait for timeskip for that shit.

Ikada's boat looks like fun...I wanna go on it too. I'm scared of the ocean, deep waters and sea animals, but that shit looks like fun dude. Why am I saying 'dude' sm? Oh well.

Mitsuki going all over Kawaki now? I'm always confused when it's Mitsuki. He's just that one mysterious ass character that I just can't understand. But that makes him interesting in a way. U can never tell what he's thinking tho....oh man.

This ep was fun tbh, I really liked it, enjoyed it even. Next ep seems to be seeing more about Ikada's dream and honestly, I'm all up for it. I like Ikada anyway. Welp, see ya next Sunday! Byeeeeeeeeeeeee~

Edit: THIS SONG😫🛐