Chapter 15 - The Burning Secret (H.S)

When I heard that Niall was dating Demi and Cassie at the same time, I was damn right pissed. I saw the hurt and pain in her chocolate brown eyes and I wanted to make her stay enjoyable. I really care about her.

I hung out with Cassie alot when Niall was with Demi and when he was single. I think that Marla is cute? Don't you think so? Anyways, Cass and I were flirting and stuff.

When I saw Cassie's lips interlocked with Niall's, I felt pain and betrayed. I could not bear the feeling of my pure heart being stabbed with a dagger so I ran to the bathroom to vomit in disgust. Yeah. I was heart broken but I had to play it cool. I am just lucky that no body knows what is going on in my head. I am ecstatic that Cass and Niall are back together but honestly I truly wish that she knew how I felt. Whenever I looked at her, I would get a fuzzy feeling that I wish it would disappear.

To clear my pretty little head, I strolled outside and into the winter atmosphere, where the sun was setting, watching my favourite colour fading away. This always calmed me down. I felt someone's hand touch my shoulder. I reluctantly turned my body around to be faced with Cassie.

“Hey Harry. Um...... we need to talk,” she said in a serious tone.

I felt a lump in my throat. I knew what she was talking about. I was absolutely not ready to talk about “it”. Right now, there is no escaping this conversation now.

“Yeah, sure......” I spoke, sounding uneasy.

“Ok. Harry, I am extremely sorry for putting you in this state. I can see the hurt in your emerald eyes and you are always avoiding me. I really hate it Harry. I just came to say that I am sorry for breaking your heart. I really am,” replied Cassie in the sweet American accent she had.

I was left speechless. I couldn't believe that I she just said that. How could she see that I was hurting in the inside? How does she know that I care about her? Before I could respond to her, I felt her warm pink lips on mine. My heart was racing at 100 beats per second. I cupped her face while kissing her. Our tongues collided with each other. It felt so wrong to kiss her but right now I did not care. I had her. We pulled away . I was smiling like an idiot while Cassie was blushing furiously. I turned around to face my house and all of a sudden I saw Niall in the window. When he spotted me, he vanished. I looked back at Cassie, she looked fearful. I am guessing that she saw Niall too. I know this was not going to end well.

Author's note

Drama and more is coming up. Hope you liked the chappie. I know that is very short but the other chapter will be longer. Comment, Vote and Share. Love you guys!!

©h£|$£@