Chapter 7 - The Concert Part I

Niall's P.O.V

Today was the day of the concert. I had made sure that I looked presentable for that one, special, cute, adorable.... You get the point. For Cassie. Cassie Alexander. Every time that I heard her melodious voice, I was literally brain washed. Okay not literally.

The boys and I were on stage, doing a sound check. We were performing, "I would." Liam started to sing.

"Lately I found myself thinking,

Been dreaming about you a lot,"

Yep. That is what I have been doing. I was completely occupied in thought. I did not even realize that the rest of the guys saw that I was not singing and they were trying to snap me out of my day dream.

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

Anonymous P.O.V

"Nialler, wake up!!!" shouted Louis.

"That did not work," said Harry with a lot of sarcasm.

"Have a better idea Hazza?" questioned Zayn.

In fact, Harry did. He raised his hand and before anyone could object, he slapped Niall so hard that he was out of his Cassie day dream in a matter of seconds.

"Ouch, that hurt," Niall said rubbing the side of the his face.

"Harry did it," said Zayn pointing at the guy who was now hiding behind Louis.

"Are you okay Niall? You were not singing, you know," Louis said concerned about the poor lad.

"Yeah, sorry about that guys. Just lost a lot of sleep," gushed Niall.

"Yeah, you should be sorry Nialler. Wasting my precious time," Harry said not being considerate.

For his actions, Louis elbowed him in the stomach which made Harry scream in pain.

"Thanks Lou," said Niall trying not to laugh at Hazza.

"Welcome mate," replied Louis.

"Enough chatting boys. Niall I recommend you take a break. You have been working extremely hard," sided Li.

"Thanks Payno," smiled Niall.

Niall went to the dressing room and crashed onto the chair, dreaming of the day, he would finally KISS Cassie, if that was even possible.

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

Cassie's P.O.V

Finally. Today is the day of the One Direction concert. I was so excited. My mother was going to drop Marla and I to the concert.

We reached safely at the concert. It was Extraordinharry, Brilliam, Amazayn, Fabulouis and Phenomeniall!!! It was THAT good. I was in the front row with Marla, screaming our heads off. Some of the songs the guys sung were: Midnight Memories, Best Song Ever, Kiss You, Night Changes, Stockholm Syndrome, What Makes You Beautiful and so many more.

A few times Niall looked at me and blushed away. I could not help myself but to blush too. After the concert, Marles and I were on our way to the V.I.P section when I realized that our passes fell.

A random One Direction fan grabbed one of the passes, but Marla got a hold of her arm.

"Drop my arm you bitch!!!" shouted the girl.

"Then drop my pass you nigga!!!" shouted my best friend.

I, on the other hand got the other pass before anyone else did. Marla and the other girl were fighting for the V.I.P pass. Suddenly the V.I.P pass flew into the air.

"Cass, catch!" shouted Marles.

With one desperate attempt, I ran and leaped for the pass. I got it but accidentally bumped into three young ladies, throwing their nachos on themselves.

"I am so sorry," I said with sadness in my voice.

"It is okay. It is not your fault," said a blonde girl with dark blonde hair and pale skin.

I realized who they were. Perrie Edward, the girl who just spoke to me, Eleanor Calder and Danielle Peazer.

"You are the girlfriends of One Direction," Marla said finally entering the conversation.

"Yes we are," replied Eleanor. "Are you going to the V.I.P section?"

"Yes we are."

"Well let's go," Danielle said smiling.

So the five girls went inside to see One Direction.

Author's note

OOOOOOOOH!!!! What's gonna happen!?!? I wonder........Read to find out!!! Here is Night Changes by One Direction. Please Vote, Comment and Share. Love you all!!!

©h£|$£@