Chapter 13 - How could he??? (C.A)

It was the 10th of December, and Niall called me.

Niall: Hey love. I got some good news.

Cassie: What is it Niall? You are leaving me in suspense here sweet heart!

Niall: The guys and I have decided that we wanted to spend more time with their girlfriends, Marla and you. So do you wanna come?

Cassie: Sure babe!!! Me and Marla would love to come. Eeeeeee!!!

Niall: Yeah. So I will pick you and Marla up, okay?

Cassie: Kk!! Bye.

And I hung up. I was so excited. Spending Christmas with One Direction and their girlfriends. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! I called Marla and told her about the exciting news. Her mom agreed for her to go and Marles immediately started to pack. I went downstairs and told my mom about my plans. Miss Alexander agreed that I needed a VACATION from her. Well then........ I went upstairs to pack for my trip.

Marla arrived at my house in no time. I called Niall and he said that he was going to be at my house in 20 minutes. Then another 20 minutes passed. Then another. I WHOLE hour passed and I was getting impatient!!! I was about to tell Marles that he wasn't coming until I heard a horn. I looked outside and he was coming outside of his SUV. He looked upset and annoyed. I thought of questioning him but I pushed that aside. He came and greeted us roughly and took our luggage. He dropped it into the trunk. Marla and I gave quick glances at each other before entering the S.U.V. The first thing that I noticed was the smell of perfume. Expensive perfume. None of the girlfriends of 1D would use.

"Did you pick up Perrie, Eleanor or Danielle???" I found myself asking the leprechaun boy.

"No sweetie," he answered roughly.

Then I got JEALOUS. What made me even more jealous was a lip stick stain on Niall's cheek. The rest of the car ride was extremely quiet. We were staying at Harry's flat , which made Marla happy.

We finally reached our desination. Marla and I were greeted with hugs and kisses from everyone. Apparently we were the last to arrive. I saw a girl who came up to Niall and kissed him on the cheek. I saw her face and I cleanched my fists. It was no other than Demi Lovato. Marla saw my actions and touched my shoulder to make me come back to normal. If it was not for Marles, we would have to go to two funerals on the same day. I told my bestie my suspicion and Marl told me that it was best to let things unfold. I, on the other hand, I could not wait that long. I am kinda impatient at times.

When it was dinner time, everyone was silent, which was extremely odd to me because there would have a little chatter in the room. I tried to avoid eye contact with him and his snuggling partner. The guys except for Niall, had sympathy for me. Harry and Zayn knew that I have feelings for Niall and I guessing that Liam and Louis would find out sooner or later. I was the first to leave the room. I ran upstairs with tears down my face. I heard footsteps behind me. Zayn, Harry, Louis, Liam and Marla followed my lead. I continued to run and ended up in room that Marles and I were gonna stay in. I curled up myslef into a ball on the floor, crying my eyes out for God knows what.

Zayn came close to me, hugged me and whispered,"Shh!! My little flower. It's okay. I am here."

Somehow I stopped crying and looked at the Bradford boy's face. He kissed my forehead and guided me onto the bed. Zayn continued to hug me and I did not want him to get go of me just yet. Marla came close to me and embraced me in a hug. I asked the guys if that was Niall's girlfriend. Zayn, Louis and Harry said No but Liam did not say a thing, which I found queer.

"You know something Li. Please tell me? It is best that you do or else we would have to go your funeral, you know," I said as sarcastically as I could.

With a shaky breath, Liam said, "That is his girlfriend Cassie but he was dating you and her at the same time. He didn't know who to choose yet. I am so sorry Cassie."

I could not believe Niall did that to me. He cheated on me. What a mother fucking bitch. I HATE NIALL HORAN!!!!!

All I said to Liam was okay. The boys left the room, leaving me with Marla still hugging me.

"All I need is proof that he is cheating," I said to myself.

Now I had a more broken heart than I had 6 years ago. To see if Niall was cheating or not. I went to his room and found the door open. Perfect. I saw the two love birds kissing passionately on the bed. I could not take it no more. I went back to my room and saw Marles waiting for me.

"So you got the proof you were looking for?" she questioned moi.

"Yes. Yes I did. He freaking cheated on me Marles and and and I....." I said in tears. She cut me off and hugged me tightly saying, "It's gonna be okay Cass."

I actually hope so. Marla let me lie on the bed as she played some of my favorite 1D songs. Soon after I was in a deep sleep.

× Dream ×

"Where am I?" questioned Niall.

"In Hell!" I laughed in a evil voice.

I picked him up and dropped him into a pit of Lava.

"And for you my dear," I said turning to Demi.

"No! Please No!" Demi shouts at me.

"OOPS!!!" I said dropping her into the pit of Lava.

"Hahahahahaha!" I laughed with satisfaction.

Author's note

Hey guys. Pic of Demi is up. Here is where the fun begins. Hope you liked the chappie. Comment, Vote and Share. À bientôt.

©h£|$£@