Chapter 6 - The Phone Call

It was now eight o’clock in the night and Cassie was in her bedroom, lying on the queen size bed, reminiscing on what happened earlier today.

“She and Niall were talking at Cookies, Cay grabbed his hand, and Horan whispered in her ear and kissed Cass on her cheek. She was blushing and so was he.”

After that flash back, Cassie went to check out her top. If she could find it. She looked all over the house and in her mom’s car but found nothing. Cass went back to her room, to figure out where the pink Hello Kitty top went to.

She tried to remember something that could give her a clue to where the top was. After a few minutes, a memory came back to her.

“I will pay for the damage caused and your top that you have been holding on to” said Niall.

Now she knew who had it.

“How in the world am I going to reach him?” Cass asked herself.

She found herself looking for the envelope that had the concert tickets and the V.I.P passes. Along with that had a piece of paper which had Niall’s number on it

Niall Horan :-)

1-825-725-6987

“Well, I should give him a call, so I that I know he has the top,” Cay thought to herself.

Then she dialed the number and the phone rang. It was after nine and Cass thought that he would not answer but Niall answered though.

Cassie: Um, goodnight Niall. This is Cassie.

Niall: Oh, hi sweet heart. Looking for your top? I have it.

Cassie: Oh, that goodness. I thought that I had lost it.

Cassie and Niall talked for almost an hour, talking about little things. After saying goodnight, Cassie checked how much minutes she had left. The phone said, “You have five minutes left.”

Mixed up with emotions, Cass got up, charged her phone, prayed and went to bed. She was dreaming of her talking on the phone with Horan.

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

Niall’s P.O.V

When my phone went off and I saw that it was unknown, I wondered to myself, “Was that Cassie?” I had a strong feeling it was her for two reasons:

- ONE: I had her Hello Kitty top.

- TWO: Because I had a feeling okay?

I answer the phone and it was her. What a relief. I really wanted to hear melodious voice, I um…mean that she is alright. We talked for an hour and then she hanged up. Good thing that she could not see me because I was blushing all the time.

I quickly saved her number into my phone, put it to charge and went to bed.

Author’s note

Hey everyone!!! I know that this chapter is horibble and short but I promise you that the next chap will be cool!!! Please comment on this story. Wanna get your views on my bookie. Vote too!!! Bye my loves!!! Remeber that ChellyLuvsAll!!!!

©h£|$£@