Chapter 19 - Old Memories Comes To Haunt Me

Marla's POV

I am so happy today. Harry asked me on a date and I was hesitant to go but since my bestie was in the room, she encouraged me to go. So now I am waiting for Harry to pick me up when I received a call.

"Hello," I spoke into the electronic device.

"Hello baby sis. Or should I say my bitchy and backstabbing sister named Marla. Missed me?"

I gasped for air hearing a voice I thought I would never hear again. So many memories flooded through my petit brain of mine. I thought she all dead and gone but boy was I wrong.

"Taylor? Is that really you???? I thought you were dead!"

"You have a lot to know about me Marles! I survived that plane crash you know. For my ex boyfriend, he is now resting in peace."

"You killed Ricky????"

"Yeah. The little fucker! Used me as his toy! He got what was coming to him."

"Although I feel I little sorry for you Tay, I believe that you should of at least let him live."

"Really Marla? You actually think he should of lived??? I think you said that because he was "in love" with you and you wanted him for yourself. You ungrateful little bitch! You are gonna regret taking Ricky for your damning self!!!!!!"

"One. I did not steal Ricky from you. Two. You are just jealous he preferred me than you. And three. I NEVER WANTED HIM!!!!"

"WHATEVER MARLA!!! YOU ARE GONNA REGRET MESSING WITH TAYLOR JAMES!!!!!"

I heard her laughter through the phone and then the line went dead. Why did she have to come back into my life? I hate Taylor.

Okay. Taylor James. My twin sister, which I hate with a passion. Age 21. Mean as hell. Basically the opposite of me. She's rude, disrespectful and obnoxious! Tay always had two or more men in less than a week. She is a slut in my mind.

As I sat on a couch I reminisced on a memory like it was yesterday.

× Flashback ×

"FUCK!!!!" I heard my sister, Taylor scream.

Ricky and Taylor were doing it again. I wish I could escape but my overprotective father does not want to adventure outdoors. So now I am in my bedroom listening to moans and groans from upstairs. I tried listening to music. Did not help me. Tried the Tv. Wasn't loud enough. So I'm stuck. Thank goodness they stopped. I think I would of gone crazy if they did not.

20 minutes later, my door creeked open. It was Ricky.

"Hey kiddo. Didn't know you were here. I thought you went to Cassie's?"

"Nope. She left New York today to visit her grandma in the Caribbean."

"Oh. Sorry you had to......ummmmm....here all that....noise."

I cring at his words and he chucked at my reaction.

"So did I ever tell you that you look extremely sexy today?"

"No....... b-b-but thanks.....ummmmm....anyways."

"You are so cute when you stammer Marla."

"Ummmm t-t-t-thanks Ri-Ri-Ri-Ricky."

"Marla. Can I tell you something?"

I saw Ricky rubbing the back of his neck nervously. I shook my head for him to continue.