Chapter 3 - The Invitation

That guy that Cassie spilled coffee on, was no other than Niall Horan.

"Shit!" cursed Niall.

"OH, MY GOSH! I am so sorry. I did not mean to," apologized Cassie with sympathy.

"It's okay love. Can I buy you back your coffee?"

"Um.....no thanks. I am very sorry again. Goodbye."

"Take this, as my way of repaying you for your coffee."

Niall went into his pocket and handed Cass two tickets to a One Direction concert, two V.I.P passes and a piece of paper, which Niall was writing hurriedly on, had his name and phone number.

"Sweet," Cassie thought while looking at his hands.

"I cannot accept this. This is too much."

"Please take it, for me."

"I do not know how to thank you though."

"Don't have to sweet heart."

After that, Cassie walked over to her friend, who was smiling when she saw the tickets.

"I want to go home," whispered Cassie in Marla's ear.

Marles nodded and the two besties walked backed to Cassie's house. The walk back home was quiet. As the best friends reached inside the house and into the kitchen, where Miss Alexander was cooking stew beef and rice, Marla announced, "We are going to a concert, Cassie's mom."

"Really Cassie? That is great," smiled Miss Alexander.

"I am not even sure that I want to go anyways mom," whined Cay.

"Cass, remember. It is One Direction. The biggest band on the planet! You love One Direction. And we have V.I.P passes. You know that I LOVE 1D too. Come on Cass, let's go to the concert. We will be able to meet the band. Maybe I will even get to touch Harry Styles' hair. Come on. I know you cannot say NO! You do not want to disappoint The Niall Horan. Please, I really want to go," pleaded the eighteen year old, Marla James, begging on her knees, hands clasped together and shaking them back and forth.

What a drama queen!

Told you that she was a TALKATIVE person.

Cassie watching Marles' little drama scene and then she was lost in thought.

"I really want to go to the concert and meet the band but I am not ready to go out into the open. I hate that. On the other hand, Marla will be with me. What am I saying to myself? I really wanna see Niall again. I like.... No. I do not like him. My world and his does not collide. He did look very interested in me though. Stop talking like that Cay. Why am I even interested in him? I am just nineteen years old with a broken heart that can never be fixed and will never love again. I really want to go. What am I afraid of?" thought Cass really hard.

Cassie's thoughts were interrupted by yours truly, Marla James.

"Cass, are we going or not?" questioned Marles, who was now on her two feet.

"Um.....okay. We are going to the concert," smiled Cassie shyly.

"YEAH! We going to see One Direction, we going to see One Direction," chanted Marla.

Cay could not do anything else but smile. It was so looooooooooooooong she went on an outing. This was here change to meet them.

Author's note

Hi. This chater is dedicated to Aisha Brown, who is also my bestie!!! Love you so much!!! You guys should follow her at  idgafgirl and read her books. They are very good, maybe even better than mine. Keep on Voting, Commenting and Sharing!!! Bye Crazy Mofos!!!

©h£|$£@