Chapter 10 - What Just Happened (C.A)

When my mother came to pick us up, the guys did not Marla and I to leave. It was one o'clock in the morning people! We had to go sometime soon. Duh!!!

After the concert, I saw the band more often. I got to know One Direction for who they are. The guy who tried to kill me the other night, I am now best friends with him. We have one thing in common. We both love to look at ourselves in the mirror. Harry and I are great friends. I think he is trying to corrupt me a little. Louis and Liam are like brothers to me. Brothers that I never had. And do not even ask for Niall. He is amazing. We connected really well. He always has something nice to say about me. He makes me feel................special.

Since that I was feeling better and wanted to go out, my mom sent me to therapy. For starters, it was boring, and the therapist was trying to get me to talk about my past and the "tragedy." I hated to talk about it, I eventually did and I thought she was going to gossip about we talked at each session but she did not. After more sessions, I was more and more open about my life. When the therapist gave my mother instructions for me, I did not have to go back!!!! Thank the Lord that I did not go back there in a hurry.

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

x Later that Day x

My phone buzzed and I knew it was a text. It was from Niall.

From: Niall Horan

Hey love, what's up?

Sent @ 2:45p.m

To: Niall Horan

The sky. I am fine. Wbu?

Sent @ 2:47p.m

From: Niall Horan

Lol! I'm good. I wanted to know if you would accompany me to the beach?

Sent @ 2:50p.m

To: Niall Horan 

Sure Horan. I'll be ready in fifteen minutes.

Sent @ 2:53p.m

From: Niall Horan

Okay. Will do. See ya.

Sent @ 2:57p.m

The doorbell rang and I rushed downstairs to open the door, revealing a smiley Niall with bleach blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes.

"Hi," I said smiling at him.

"Hey love. Ready to go?" he asked.

"Yeah, just let me say goodbye to my mom."

He nodded his head in agreement and I disappeared to hug and kiss my mom goodbye. After a few tears slipped out of my mom's eyes, I left with Niall to reach our destination. The beach. For I don't know reason, I felt safe with him.

When we arrived, Niall got out of the SUV and grabbed a picnic basket and a huge blanket.

"Ready?" questioned Niall.

"Yep," I responded.

We walked on the beach and found a quiet spot, away from the fans and the paparazzi. It was so ROMANTIC!!! The scenery was beautiful and I have never thought that a beach would be so romantic.

In the picnic basket, Horan packed:

~Champagne

~Mini Cheesecakes Cupcakes

~Ham Sandwiches (Triangular)

~Cheese Sandwiches (Triangular)

~A Variety of Fruits

~And A Carrot

"Niall, did you pack a carrot in there?" I asked causally.

"No," he said, looking rather confused.

"Well there is a carrot in the basket." 

I pulled out the carrot. Niall started to blush. Then he got angry.

"Shit!!! Louis is going to pay for that." 

I sadly heard this and laughed in hysterics.

"I will get him for you sweetie pie."

Niall nodded and we began to eat. I did not realize that I was that hungry. I ate 4 ham and 3 cheese sandwiches, a small amount of fruits, a lot of chocolate kisses (maybe about 10 of them), 10 cheesecake cupcakes and drank a lot of champagne. The two of us had fun on the beach. Niall and I went into the water and he made water splash on me.

Childish Niall.

We went back to our spot and lied down on the blanket, our bodies close to each other, watching the light blue sky turning into a red orange sunset.

Niall was packing up for us to go. As he was about to pick up the basket, I stopped him in his tracks. He looked at me in a strange way. I seized the moment to go on my tip toes, arms stretched out behind and kissed his sweet lips. Niall responded quickly to my reaction, his arms snaked around my waist, my arms finally found its way to snake around his neck. He pulled me in closer to deepen the kiss. After a few seconds, we pulled away, a little breathless.

After that make out session, I could finally breathe. Niall was smiling at me crazily and so was I. I..........I..........I LOVE NIALL HORAN!!! Yeah! I said it. He made me feel whole.

I picked up the basket, while Niall carried the basket. We walked to the SUV, fingers intertwine and blushing and smiling like there is no tomorrow.

Author's note

I want to thank idgafgirl  and AnyhaCBrigette for helping me with this chapter. Love you'll guys so much. I also want to thank all of my reader for reading and voting for my book. It means so much to me. Continue to Vote, Comment and Share.

©h£|$£@