Chapter 14 - Regrets (N.H)

× Still at Harry's Flat ×

× The next day at dinner ×

I felt like a douchebag. Being with Demi did not feel right. Cassie was not even looking at me like she used to. I saw the hurt in her eyes when her chocolate brown eyes stared into mine. I would not blame her. I kinda......No. I stabbed her pure and innocent heart and burned her trust in me. I miss all the liitle things we use to do together. All in all, I LOVE CASSIE MORE THAN DEMI!!!!!!! So I dumped Demi. To tell you the truth, it felts sooooooooo good! Demi was pissed, got agressive like a bear and I did not care. All I wanted now was Cassie if she wanted me of course.

Cassie was always with Harry and it kinda annoyed me. The way they stare into each other's eyes and I suspect that the two were flirting. I guess that you can say that I was jealous of Harry but every time I saw them together, my blood would boil inside. I decided that I had enough torture and I grabbed Cassie and litterally dragged her into the cozy kitchen. And I finally asked the burning question.

"Hey Cass, uh........ are you umm........mad at me?" I asked her sweetlly as the words stumbled out of my jaw.

"Yes, I am", barked Cassie. "How dare you KISS your ex-grlfriend when you were supposed to be dating me."

Her voice got louder and louder, ripping my heart into pieces. How the hell am I going to win this battle with the beast a.k.a Cassie Alexander. She really upset and I am afraid of losing her. She almost made me pop out of my skin.

All of a sudden, my conversation with Cassie died as soon as, the Sass Master a.k.a Louis Tomlinson came into kitchen. And I knew that he was snooping but I brushed that off of my shoulders.

"Hey, do not mind me. I'm just getting some milk," Louis stated and walked calmly to the fridge, pulling out the milk.

He then grabbed a glass from the shelf and poured the milk gradually. Guess what he did next. He drank the liquid even slower. Then subsequently all of that, Louis finished the milk after 5 minutes and said "Hey, what's up," like nothig was happening in the kitchen. CASSIE AND I WERE HAVING A PRIVATE CONVERSATION FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!

Cassie managed to calm her anger but started to blurt out with rage saying,"Loiuis you came into the kitchen to get "some milk". She did an air quotation. "And I definately have absolutely no problem with that. But you mean to tell that that you had to drink the milk so freaking slowly???????"

I needed Cass now so I wrapped my arm around Cassie's waist and softly whispered, "Cass, I do not like to see you upset, please forgive. I love you Cass," I ended up blushing, my cheecks bright red.

"Y-y-you l-love ME???"

I nodded in agrement to what she just said.

"Ooooooooh, Niall's got a girlfriend," Louis cooed.

"Shut up Loius!!!!" I spat at him. Why was he still in the kitchen?????

Forgetting that Lou existed and my hand still on Cass' waist. I spinned her like a top and gave a French kiss. The two of us were still kissing when Harry entered the kitchen and said,"Is something....." He looked at me and then Cassie and I saw anger in his emerald eyes. We pulled away from each panting, gasping for oxygen and both of us had moist lips. My cheeks were rosy. I am just happy that Cass forgave me. I stared at her features and said to her,"That was...........nice!"

Harry was staring at Cassie and she was return the favour by doing the same.

" Oh.........um hi.... Harry. How long have you been standing-" Cay started to say but Harry just walked away. "What was that all about?" I questioned my brain. At dinner, my eyes were always on Cassie. I am so happy that she took me back and I NEVER want to see Demi again but I doubt it though. Have I ever mention that Cassie looks really cute in that Hello Kitty top a bought for her. Maybe that is why she loves it so much. Harry entered the room and took a seat by Cassie. I always wondered why they spent time so much time together. I started to feel jealously and I did not kow why. I mean I love Cassie, yes I said love her and Harry is like a brother to me but somehow I just figured that something was not alright. I continued to eat my food and enjoyed the moment.

Author's note

Ummm Ello? Drama is just starting and there is more to come. Hope you liked the chappie. Comment, Vote and Share. À bientôt. Thanks AnyhaCBrigette for helping me with this chapter. Love ya!!

©h£|$£@