Chapter 1 - Get A Life Sweetie

It has been six years since "the tragedy" happened between Cassie and her dad. Mrs. Alexander got a divorced and now is concentrating on her daughter. She has tried to get Cassie to go to therapy, but she does not want to go. Her mother tried to talk to her and to take her out like shopping but that was a failure.

Cassie was always pale and darkened with sadness. Her only comfort was music. She always listened to her favorite band; One Direction. She admired Niall Horan and Zayn Malik. Cassie wished like other Directioners that she would meet One Direction.

In the meantime, Cassie was in her light pink room with a queen size bed, covered with a One Direction comforter and pillow cases that covered the pillows, an office table, a walk-in bathroom and closet, listening to "Little Things," by One Direction. It gives her a peace of mind. When Niall has his solo, it touches her broken heart. She swore that he was talking to her. Weird, right??? As the song finished and Best Song Ever came on, her worried mother came into her room.

Miss Alexander was a plump lady, ready to fight ten thousand men. Her height was five feet, seven inches, was dark in complexion, and had bushy and curled hair, which was shoulder length. The color of her hair was shining black, also had a cute brown nose and dark pink lips. One of her features that her daughter loved about her was her dark brown eyes that usually glowed in the light but that not the case today. Miss Alexander had bags under her eyes caused by a lack of two weeks sleep and being worried about her daughter.

"Sweetie, we need to talk," her mother's voice said wearily.

There was silence in the room. After several minutes passed, her mother continued to speak.

"I know you do not want to go out and have fun like you used to but please do it for me, so I can have a peace of mind. So I can recover. Please, Cass, for your dear mother's sake."

Cassie felt so sad and broken inside her heart that she started to cry. Miss Alexander ran to her and hugged her tightly.

With a shaky voice, Cassie finally said, "Sure mom. I .....I will um......call Marles today. So we can um........hang out."

Miss Alexander's eyes glowed in delight. She was so happy that her daughter was finally going to go out. She was so relieved that she stood up and walked away to her room.

After that, Cassie went into her closet and picked out a blue hello kitty top, blue jeans and her favorite light pink, black and white Airwalk shoes. She went to bathe and dressed herself. Then she called Marla, her best friend and in a few seconds, she appeared in Cassie's doorway.

"Did my mom call you?" was Cassie's first question.

"Yeah, she did. It is about time. I have been waiting like forever. Do you want to go to Starbucks now?" was Marla's answers. You can say that she was a very talkative person, but after the "tragedy" happened, Marla would talk less. She did that for Cass to get back to her normal state. That was very nice of Marla.

"Yeah, sure."

Cassie got her purse and her phone. "Strong," by One Direction was playing now, so Cassie switched off the Mp3 player and walked out with her best friend.

Author's note

Well not much to say here. Thanks for all the votes and comments. Picture of Marla guys. Continue to Vote, Comment and Share.

©h£|$£@