Chapter 12 - An Awkward Situation (C.A)

My ex-boyfriend, Max Schneider was hugging me for the LONGEST while and Niall mouthed to me “Who’s he?” I pulled Max away from me.

“I can explain Niall. This is…………….um…………..my ex-boyfriend, Max Schneider. He is on the show “How to Rock.”

Niall took all of this new information in. He was very tense at first but now he was a lot calmer.

“Nice to meet you Max,” Niall said, extending his hand towards him.

Max extended his hand to Niall and they shook hands. That was finally cleared up.

“Wanna seat with us?”

“Niall,” I hissed at him.

“It’s okay,” Schneider said sadly.

“No, no. I insist,” He said.

“I wish he did not said that,” I thought to myself.

Max finally agreed and we went to order our food. The three of us sat down to eat our delicious food.

“So, where did you guys meet?” Niall asked casually.

Both myself and Schneider faked coughed. Niall raised an eyebrow at me which made me tense up.

I responded to his question by saying, “We meet at high school. Maxwell was not popular at the time yet, obviously, but the girls loved his beauty though.

“Don’t call me by that name, Alex,” hissed Maxwell.

“But I am the only one who does Maxwell.”

“I think you need to know about Alex’s pass.”

“What pass?” Niall asked concern.

“You did not tell him about your sad pass that Marla told me,” Max said.

“I don’t know what you are talking about,” I said turning away from my audience.

“You know what I am talking about, about your dad Cass. Tell him what you went though. How much you suffered. Tell him!!!”

Then I broke down into tears.

“Look what you did. You made my girlfriend cry,” Niall said to my ex-boyfriend.

I recompose myself and got the courage to say, “It is okay Niall and did I hear you say ‘girlfriend’.”

Niall started to blush and I was giggling to myself. Niall was very cute when he blushed.

I hear someone cough and realized Max was still in my presence.

“Alex, tell him,” Max persisted my ex-boyfriend.

And I told the ‘tragedy’. Niall was crying when I finished telling the story and my ex had some tear running down his face.

“Why did you not tell me this,” Niall said with sympathy.

“I did not Niall because I didn’t want you to worry about me,” I said like it was no big deal.

Niall pulled me into a Horan hug and then kissed my sweet lips. I saw my ex-boyfriend’s expression on his face which meant that he was not pleased. I saw jealously written all over his face. After saying good bye to Maxwell, Niall and I left Nandos.

Author’s note

Happy late new year guys. Hope you guys are alright. Love each and every one of you.

©h£|$£@