Chapter 8 - The Concert Part II (N.H)

I was so nervous to meet Cassie again. I have never felt so nervous about a girl before. Maybe I am overreacting at this. I hope that I don’t make a fool out of myself in front of her.

This time around, nobody bought V.I.P passes so the guys are just expecting Perrie, Eleanor and Danielle. I, on the other hand was expecting Perrie, Eleanor, Danielle, Cassie and Marla.

I heard a lot of chatter from outside and when the door opened, revealing Zayn, Liam and Louis’ girlfriends, Marla and Cassie.

“Hey guys, what’s up?” shouted Harry.

“We are fine Harry,” said Eleanor.

“No you aren’t. Look at you. You are all covered in nachos,” said Louis with sadness.

“Oh that. A girl bumped into us. No biggie,” smiled Perrie.

“No biggie, no biggie! This is a biggie Perrie. Whoever did this to you…..I will……..I will……..I will DESTROY them,” shouted Zayn in anger.

Marla and Cassie suddenly started to back away. The boys' attention drifted from the girls to Marles and Cass.

“You did it,” the Branford bad boy said pointed at Cassie.

“Um… It was an accident. Sorry fellas,” Cay said with sympathy.

“Come here you little stick,” growled Zayn and charged right at Cassie.

Liam and Louis held him back before he gave Cassie a black eye and a broken neck.

“Zayn, I am ashamed of you,” Perrie said and started to cry.

The Bradford bad boy’s anger left completely and ran to his girlfriend, trying to comfort her.

“I am so sorry that I caused this Perrie, Eleanor and Danielle. Maybe me and Marles should go,” Cay smiled weakly.

“No don’t go. I like your company. You are a good girl, a nice girl, a fantastic girl,” Danielle smiled at Cass to reassure her.

“Okay, Danielle.”

Perrie had stopped crying and forgave her idiot boyfriend, I said to everyone, “For people who don’t know these pretty girls, this is Cassie Alexander and her best friend Marla James.”

“Oh, so you know them Niall,” Zayn said. “Could of told us they were coming.”

“You did not tell them I was coming Niall?” Cay asked rather surprised.

“The Nialler got tricks up his sleeve,” Harry smiled cheekily. He gave Marla a goofy look which made her laugh.

“Typical Marla,” Cass said under her breath.

“I was going to tell you guys,” I defended myself.

There was silence for few minutes, then Perrie spoke.

“I want to get to know these girls better. Let’s sit down and chat.”

“Okay but clean up first,” said Liam.

Author’s note

 Okay, I am back again. Wanna thank everyone that has been reading my book, even the silent readers. Love you guys!!! Bye.

©h£|$£@