Chapter 5 - Shopping Disaster

Marla drove Miss Alexander's light green Kia, Rio car, out of the drive way. We were going to Cookies to buy something new. Cass put on radio and her and Marles' song came on. It was "Kiss You" by One Direction. Cay and Marl were jamming to the music. The two besties sang the chorus.

"Yeah, so tell me girl if every time we,

To-o-uch,

You get this kind of ru-u-ush,

Baby, say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

If you don't want to take it slow,

And you just wanna take me home,

Baby, say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

And let me kiss you."

After the song finished we reached Cookies. As Marles and Cay walked into the store a random man said, "It's her. She is the one."

With panic and fear, Marla and Cassie ran for cover.

Cass bumped into a lot of persons. Mothers, children, couples, even a priest which was embarrassing. For now Cay lost the body guards, that were following her.

"I wonder how Marla is doing?" breathed Cassie heavily.

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

Marla was doing a lot worse than her best friend. Throwing people's products from their hands and tripping a few times, Marles was almost out of breath when someone pulled her aside.

"Hey!"

"Shhh."

When she looked it was Cay.

"Care to go shopping?" Cass asked.

Marl nodded and they went in search for new clothes.

As usual Cassie was not looking where she was going and bumped into a young man, again.

He turned around and started to blush. Cay did the same and realized she was here for a reason.

"Hi," was all that came out of Cassie's mouth.

"Hey. Are you the girl that stained my pants with coffee the other day," he said smiling.

Cassie shook her head in humiliation at the mention of the incident.

"What is your name sweet heart?"

"Ca.....Ca.....Cassie, Alex......Alex.....Alexander," stammered Cass.

Real smooth Cass

"And what a lovely name you have love."

Remembering her best friend, Cay said in a stammer, "Um....Niall, this is my um.....my best friend, Marla James."

Like on cue Marla came out from behind me and shook hands with Horan.

After a little conversation with Niall, Cass asked him, "What are you doing here?"

His answer was pretty simple.

"I am here to buy my niece a new top but I do not know what to get her yet."

With that said, Cay grabbed Niall's and Marla's hand and lead them to the girls section, which had Hello Kitty stuff.

"What about these?" asked Cassie.

"They are perfect," he said.

The Niall Horan left Cassie Alexander speechless. He kissed her on the cheek and whispered in her ear, "Thanks babe, from the bottom of my heart." Then he walked away.

Cass heart raced so fast that she thought that she was having a heart attack.

"Earth to Cassie, earth to Cassie," said Marla.

Cay snapped out of her day dream and said, "I like that pink Hello Kitty top."

We looked at the top and decided to buy it.

Again, a random man said, "It's her. She is the one."

And again Marles and Cass run away from the guards. While running for I do not know reason, Cassie bumped into a shelf and all the expensive perfume bottles broke into pieces.

"Oh, no!" cried Cay.

"We do not have the money to pay for all of this," Marl said in sadness.

Niall saw the situation and came onto the scene.

"Stop crying sweetie. It's going to be alright," Niall said as sweetly as he could.

Cassie did stop crying.

"I will pay for the damage caused and your top that you have been holding on to."

He has got to be kidding me. First Cass spilled coffee on him and in return he gave her two tickets to a One Direction concert, along with two V.I.P passes. Now Cay breaks a WHOLE shelf of expensive perfume bottles and he is going to pay for the damage and her top that she was going to buy with her own money.

What a guy???

After Niall paid for the items, Cassie ran out of the store, tears rolling down her face. Marles ran up to her and says, "Let's go."

They hopped into the vehicle and drove off.

Five minutes later, after the besties left Cookies, Niall came out of the store with two bags.

"She left her top," he mumbled under his breath and went to get his car.

Author's note

Hey guys!!! How are you doing??? Well please tell me that you guys are loving this book,RIGHT??? Anyways, it is not less than A DAY and I have 115 READS and 32 VOTES!!! So proud of myself. Thanks guys for supporting "Reborn". Bye Crazy Mofos!!!

©h£|$£@