Chapter 25 - What the?

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER HAS SOME MATURE CONTENT. PLEASE BE ADVISED ACCORDING!!!!!

Cassie's Pov

I woke up with a terrible headache as I got out of the bed and rushed to the bathroom to puke. I felt someone held up my hair. Turning around to Christian was queer because I do not remember sleeping next to him.

I quietly thanked him, walked back to the bed and sat down whilst my head pounded. I groaned in pain, and threw myself on the bed.

Seconds later, Chris came with a glass of water and two pills which looked like Advil. He handed them to me and I drank the tablets. After five minutes, I started to get a relief from the headache.

"Hey.....do you remember anything from last night?" He questioned me.

"Yeah, I played games, drank a lot of alcohol, and came here with Niall....Louis and Zayn, Hey! Where is Niall anyways?"

"Probably in one of the guest bedrooms."

My mouth made an 'O' in realization.

"How did I get this huge white t-shirt on me? I can clearly remember coming here in a dress."

"Yeah you did. It is hanged up outside because you somehow got so drunk that you ran into the pool whole suit."

Me? I would never do that to myself. I have self-control. This guy has to be nuts.

"So you don't remember anything like me kissing you or anything linked to that?"

"No."

"Good because I thought I had sex with my best friend's girlfriend."

I giggled at his words. I would never be interested in him, although he is cute and has a swagger look.

I tried to walk to the wall mirror when I fell and shouted in pain and agony feeling my vagina and legs burning in pain.

"Shit!!! Are you okay Cassie?"

"Yeah. Just felt pain in my legs."

FLASHBACK

After I left upstairs, I went downstairs with Zayn and danced with him to a few songs. Then it hit me. I lost Zayn when he went to retrieve drinks in the kitchen. I consumed lots of alcohol which burned my throat but I did not care. It felt so exotic. I was burning up like someone recklessly threw me into a gigantic oven, so I ran into a pool and swam in my dress. I felt like a fish, oblivious to the world when someone pulled me out of the water.

My vision was blurred so much that I could not see one foot in front of the other. The person dried me and clothed me with a white t-shirt. The stranger gave me a drink and I drank it thinking it was water but it was just another alcohol drink which made me pass out.

I was violently awakened to someone thrusting into me. I can't make out the person because it is hella dark. I moaned uncontrollably, feeling the person's dick inside me. I shouted Niall's name thinking he was the one screwing me. Apparently it wasn't because the person stopped and handcuffed my hands behind my back and made me stand beside the bed. I also felt a blindfold covering my eyes. Who the hell does this person think he is? Sicko!

I heard the switch flicker and person put their 'friend' into me. I heard the little fucker say, "I'm gonna make you moan and groan so much that by tomorrow you will not be able to walk my dear."

As granted he thrust into me gently. Okay. I was perplex. Why the hell you gentle though? Quiet moans escaped my mouth and I mentally cursed myself for that. Then after a while the individual started to thrust into me a bit harder. He's and my breathing became uneasy and the room was filled with my moans which were out of pain and pleasure from this anonymous person fucking me.