Chapter 4 - "Cass, you're on TV!"

It was a few days after Cassie spilled her coffee on Niall Horan. She has been thinking about him a lot. His gorgeous smile, his sparkling blue eyes, his bleached blonde hair........

"No! I am not falling in love with him," thought Cass to herself.

Marla stopped by to check on how her best friend was doing.

"Morning, Cass. What's up. Got things on your mind?" questioned Marla.

It seems that Marles was able to read peoples mind.

"Yep. I am fine. Got a lot of things my mind. How are you though?"

"I am fine. What's on your mind?"

"Well.......here it goes. I......think that I.......am falling in love......."

"With Niall Horan!"

Cassie nodded and her best friend started to scream with delight.

"Cassie and Niall sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!"

This made Cassie blush so much that she chuckled to herself.

" Hey, let's us read the latest BOP magazine, Marles?"

"Okay darling, that is in love."

Cassie rolled her eyes and the two besties went downstairs and found the magazine.

"My mom just bought it today."

"Okay, let's read."

Okay, when we say "read", we mean scan the magazine to find anything interesting.

Cay saw a picture of the Niall and another girl. The heading said, "Guess who is in the picture."

There were three options:

(a). It is Niall Horan.

(b). The guy is outside Starbucks.

(c). Niall Horan is talking to a One Direction fan.

Cassie chose (c). She was correct. Underneath the answer said:

"Niall Horan met a fan who wanted his autograph and he gave it to her. The fan was overjoyed to get the autograph, but our sources say this maybe a lie."

This does not surprise Cass.

"Let's watch TV, Marles," Cay said getting bored of the magazine.

Marla nodded and switched the television. Marla flipped through channels until one of them caught her attention. The programme was called "The Insider."

Apparently the show had just started and Marl turned up the volume up. When Cass saw a picture of herself and Niall on TV, Marles shouted, "Cass, you're on TV!"

"No kidding Marla."

The news reporters gave this astonishing report!

"Niall Horan, encountered with a girl looking like she was in her 20's, who accidentally spilled coffee on him. Isn't she embarrassed? Oh, well. At first the Niall was upset and after went all soft on this chick. Girl you are getting so much hate on Facebook and Twitter!!! Poor girl. Not!!! We have desperately tried to get in touch with Niall but refused to give his side of the story. Starbucks' camera caught this footage."

Then they showed the scene with Cay and Niall. At the end, as Cass walked away, cameras caught Niall blushing away.

Then the journalists went on to other news.

"OMG!!! We have to go shopping Cass. Got to get you some new clothes for the concert," Marla squeaked like a mouse in Cassie's poor ears.

"Okay. We can go right now but I have to get something," Cay said and ran to her room, grabbing her phone and her purse.

As she came downstairs, all that Marles could say was, "Okay, Let's Go"

We left Miss Alexander's house in silence.

Author's note

Well thanks for the votes guys!!! Keep on the comments!!! Vote, Comment and Share!!! Bye!!!!

©h£|$£@