Chapter 24 - That Night

Niall's Pov

I never thought right now, I was going to be lying down on my bed with my awesome girlfriend, watching Deadpool. An interesting movie I must say. She fell asleep on my chest. I stroked her hair as she slept peacefully in my bedroom and I slowly drifted to sleep. I woke up to an empty room. I figured Cassie went to the bathroom or the kitchen to grab a bite to munch on or outside for some fresh air since the sun was setting. I searched for her everywhere but she wasn't here. I called her phone but she did not pick up. I have a bad feeling that my girl is in danger. I phoned her mother but she said that Cassie never returned home. Now I am getting scared. Where has she gone to???

A few minutes later, she appeared with some cookies and cream ice cream in two bowls with colourful sprinkles, chocolate syrup, whipped cream on the top which was complemented with a red, juicy cherry. My mouth started to water at the sight of it but wasn't the only thing that made my mouth dribble a bit.

Cassie was dressed in black Victoria secret lingerie which hugged her body in all the right places. I tried to resist staring at her but a force like magnet make me continue to stare and drool at her.

"Hey babe...." I said whilst scratching my head and whistling.

"Hey Nialler. I went to the store. Sorry I did not leave a message. I hope you were not worried."

Please! I wasn't worried. I was perfectly fine. Who was worried? Me? Don't think so.

She handed me a bowl of ice cream and we eat in silence which was very comfortable.

"Hey...There is a party at one of my friends house next week since we are in London. You wanna go?"

She let the thought linger until she said "Yes".

I smiled and continued to eat this heavenly bowl of ice cream.

After letting that digest in my body I thought of giving my one and only a massage because she deserves the best.

As she was only in black bra and laced underwear, laying perfectly on the bed, I went ahead and massaged her back.

"Niall.....um...why am I feeling something rubbing on my butt?"

I pulled away realizing what happened. Cassie turned around and smirked at me.

"When you're ready come and get!" she whispered in my ear.

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

"Cassie! Hurry up sweet heart!"

"Coming Niall," I heard her shout from the room. I just don't know why girls have to take so long to dress. I mean...it is not soo much more than us men that girls have to wear.

She quickly came down the stairs in a orange crop top,  black skinny and her black and white vans. Her outfit literally blew my mind. We left the hotel room immediately, with Zayn and Louis. 

As we arrived at this wild and crazy party which my good friend is throwing, all I can smell is liquor and see drunk girls and boys in front of the house. Inside, there is a make out session upstairs with persons smoking pot and getting a bit frisky with others whilst downstairs is a dance hall which girls grinding and popping their hips on boys, loud pop and r&b music was pumping out of the stereo speakers which was actually giving me a headache and a bar is set up by the pool area.

I felt someone tap my back and I smiled seeing my friend Christian Collins.