Prologue

What would you do if you see a girl, wearing all black standing like a statue in front of the school building at 1 A.M ?
Well I don't know about you but I will definitely run in the opposite direction,

Or better yet.....faint.

Unfortunately, that girl is me.

I sighed as I kicked an invisible rock and waited for my partner in crime to pick me up. God i shouldn't have decided to trash the school a day after the graduation day.

Maybe that was a good plan......but I should not have asked the little piece of shit to go take her car.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when my phone rang. I quickly answered it when I saw my best friend's name flash on the screen.

"Where are the hell are you?! " I hissed

"Wait wait don't scream I'm coming, this stupid excuse of a car just won't start!" Mel grumbled.

"Mel." I sighed, "Did you perhaps forget to fill the gas again?"
There was an ominous silence on the other end and then she mumbled,

"Maybe.."

I sucked in a deep breath.

"We will talk about this later but right now I want you to go to my place and take my Mom's car, the key's inside the dashboard and I swear to God if she comes to know about this little picnic I will skin you alive." I said in a monotone.

"Okay okay I got it Wi, don't get your knickers in a twist ." She rushed out and hung up before I could say anything.

I screamed soundlessly and lay on the ground, looking up at the sky. I don't know how long I lay there but I was suddenly knocked out of my reverie by the sound of something which suspiciously sounded like a motorbike. My eyes widened to the size of saucers

No no no no no no no. I'm DEAD. I'm too hot to go to jail.
I did not even get to be a billionaire. I would have made such a badass CEO.

I sat there frozen as it approached, praying that the person wouldn't see me sitting on the floor like a homeless person in front of the school building.

If I'm going to die today I swear on hell that I would come back as a ghost just to haunt Mel for the rest of her life.

The bike almost passed by, I breathed a sigh of relief and was about to stand up when my breath hitched as

A beautiful pair of cerulean eyes locked with mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys so this is the prologue... I hope I did not disappoint you guys....

Please tell me how you felt about it , I am quite excited to know ☺☺

Do you want any changes in the writing pattern or anything because I will be glad to have some suggestions

Xxx Aelin