Chapter 27 : Bad Willow

The first thing I felt when I woke up was a finger trailing softly from my jaw to my nose and back again. And then light kisses placed on my cheeks and nose.

I smiled already knowing who it was.

"Wake up,love." He whispered.

What. The. Hell.

If he thinks I'll wake up early in the morning, he's seriously wrong.

Scoffing, I pulled the blanket over my face.

"Come on, Raps. We've to leave to the Airport." He whispered.

Why in the world did my parents let him in?!

"NO." I whined and clutched the blanket tighter around me as he tried to gently pry it away.

"Baby....we'll miss the flight and you can sleep once we board." He said softly, trying to convince me to come out of my warm cocoon.

I don't want to go back to Scotland, I don't want to go to class.

"I'll buy you lots of chocolates." He tried to bribe

I poked my head out and stared at him.

"And ice creams." He negotiated

Grinning I clenched my fingers towards him and he lightly laughed before scooping me up in his arms, my body still covered in the thick blankets.

"Good morning my gorgeous baby." He mumbled and kissed my forehead.

"Good morning, beautiful." I cooed back, pinching his cheeks.

I don't even know how he finds my gorgeous when I sure as hell probably looked like the love child of Medusa and Ursula.

"I've already picked out your clothes..." he muttered sheepishly

"Oh really? Why? couldn't control your little snooping self?" I asked amusedly.

"Whatever." He said without meeting my eyes.

Aww. Such a cutie.

He placed me back on the bed and removed the blankets from around me and again picked me up before I could protest. He walked us both to my bathroom and seated me on the counter.

He grabbed my brush and squirted some toothpaste on it and motioned me to open my mouth.

"I can do it by myself." I protested.

He ignored my and grabbed my chin making me open my mouth, he then started brushing my teeth, his eyes concentrated and his   full lips jutted out.

I want to kiss him. So badly.

"Done." He grinned once I spat out the water and I wasted no time to kiss him deeply.

Sigh. How does it possibly get more and more addicting ?

We pulled away and he pecked me a couple of times more then nudged me towards the shower.

"What are you doing here now? Shoo!" I waved my hand dismissively.

He pouted at me, resembling a kicked puppy.

"I thought you'd forget..." he mumbled when I stared at him blankly.

"Out, pretty boy."

"But- but." He whined

I glared at him and he gulped, raising his arms up in surrender and dragged his legs out of the bathroom hurriedly.