Important Message

Dear Readers,

I honestly don't know what's happening, today morning I got a comment telling me that my book has been plagiarised and for a moment i couldn't believe what I saw, at first I visited the link posted and it was some webtoon.

I don't know if it's been copied or not but after that first message, I suddenly started getting a lot of comments saying the same thing.

At first I wanted to cry, then I was happy that some of the readers was kind enough to inform me. But then it started increasing and I was heartbroken to see that some of the latest comments said stuff like they were enjoying to copied one and all ( I still don't know if it's true or not and haven't been able to check as I'm going through a stressful phase) and how nice it was.

I want to inform you guys that it isn't fair what you're doing, either some of you are advertising something else in my story or you guys are saying you enjoy the copied version. I honestly don't know which hurts me more and I've come to the point where I've started debating if I should take this story down or not.

Please do have some compassion, I'm a human with feelings and emotions just like you.

Thank you,
Aelin.