Chapter 10 : Pricks and Angel Boys

I groaned again as I thought about the project we got in class today

I groaned again as I thought about the project we got in class today. I had woken up in a good mood and it had remained intact till the last ten minutes of the lesson too when the little spawn of Satan announced the stupid project.

Now I didn't mind doing it if I didn't need to go to the stationery shop to buy the stuff for it and today I was only in mood of sleeping to my heart's content and just being lazy today.

I mentally snorted. When have I ever felt active.

I turned to Ellie who was busy scrolling through her phone.
"El do you know any stationery shop here?"

"Yeah, there's this one called the Book Havens. They've got all the latest books and stationery items, I'll send you the location right now. Wait."

"Thanks. Wanna join me?" I asked hopefully.

"Aw, I'd really love to but my cousin's actually coming here to meet me and I promised to accompany her."

"No problem. Just call me if you need anything okay?"

I then dragged my feet to my room and blindly put on some random jeans and shirt, took my bag and made my way out of the dorm, towards the bus stop.

I checked the address again and got on the bus where I was greeted with a smile from the old driver. I checked with him again and got my ticket.

It was quiet busy today but I still managed to get a seat. The bus was mostly filled with Uni students who were all busy chatting with eachother or scrolling through their phones.

I gazed out of the window and sighed happily. Scotland was really gorgeous with all that greenery and beautiful rolling hills. I honestly feel like a Harry Potter character now.

I felt sad when I thought about all the Harry Potter marathons we used to have home. We all did talk to eachother atleast twice a but I couldn't help but feel homesick. I missed annoying Wes and eating his snacks, I missed my dramatic Dad and the smell of Mom's freshly baked cookies and her warm hug.

I sighed again but I suddenly became aware of a body leaning towards me. I looked up and saw a blonde guy about my age smiling maliciously at me. I glared at him but he he just smirked and trailed his eyes down my body, lingering a few minutes on my chest.