Chapter 40 : Unknown Number

"Rael! My baby!" Gran squealed making Raps jump away from me and I held back a groan of frustration at the lack of her soft, warm body against mine

Gran threw her arms around me and I could just feel my fucking ribs crack. I really love her and all but God, did she have an octopus like grip. "It's been so long, Pumpkin! And where's your girlfriend. You better bring her here." She warned still not looking around.

I threw a pleading glance towards my grandfather who closely followed her only to be met with a guilty smile. The man was too fucking whipped for his own good. As if you aren't.

Gently prying her arms off, I reached forward grabbing Will's arm and pulling her towards me so that she was pressed against my chest.

I almost purred out like a fucking cat as soon as her body nestled against mine. My girl blushed slightly and I leaned down involuntarily to press a kiss against her warm cheeks. Fucking gorgeous.

Gran gasped and that's when I remembered we have company - unfortunately-

"Gran, gramps meet Willow. My girlfriend." I stated proudly and Raps gave them a breathtaking smile and I could feel my bitch of a heart skip a few beats.

"My God, you are gorgeous my darling. You can call me Esme or better yet call me Gran, I've heard so much about you and I've been dying to meet you ever since I heard about your dinner here. And I must say you're even more beautiful than Azrael described." She said.

"Oh, thank you so much. And I'm the lucky one, really." Wil smiled up at me momentarily, her beautiful brown eyes full of love and adoration.

I loved it when she looked up at me like that, it left me all warm and shit. And knowing there's someone out there who loves you more than anything is the best fucking feeling in the world. It's weird to even think about the days when I never met her, never woke up in her arms every morning because it's as if she was made for me.

And that's why I need to marry this girl as soon as possible.

"Oh no, sweetie. It's definitely my grandson who is lucky. I mean how did he even manage to get himself a beautiful lady like you?" My grandfather joked.

Way to go, Gramps. Dissing your own grandson.

"Thanks, Gramps. Really fucking appreciate it." I rolled my eyes.

"Language, Azrael Vaughan Lewis!" Gran snapped before smiling at Willow apologetically.

"I'm sorry for that, Pumpkin. Now, did you both go meet Jasmine? She's been searching all around for Willow."

Ofcourse. I'm not even wanted anymore. Fan-fucking-tastic.

She ushered us towards the living room where apparently Mom was.

Will turned around giving me a glimpse of her back. The skin a smooth caramel colour.

That fucking dress.