Chapter 29 : Flynn Ryder

I hesitated as I stared at Azrael who sat on the hood of his car and contemplated if I should go closer or not

What if he's angry after drinking? Or sad? Maybe I should just leave him to fend for himself....but what if he stumbles and falls off the cliff or something?

He pouted and clenched his fingers towards me, "Come closer, love?" He mumbled.

I slowly walked towards him and stared. "Wow, you're so pretty." He said and clutched his heart.

He's definitely flirty after drinking.

"Thank you, Azrael." I muttered.

"You know my name?!" He gasped.

Of course I do, I'm your freaking girlfriend!

"Mhm."

"Are you single?" He asked with a childish grin.

"Nope, I have a boyfriend."

His ocean eyes suddenly filled with tears, "You have a b-boyfriend?" He sniffed.

"Yeah," I said and bit my lip to control my laughter. "But I'm not sure anymore, I'm really angry at him." I added.

"You should definitely leave him and come to me. I swear I'll treat you better than that asshole." He said with wide eyes, trying to look innocent.

"You're right, maybe I'll tell him right now that I don't want him anymore."

"That's an amazing plan, call him right now." He chirped excitedly.

"Azrael, I don't want you anymore." I said staring right into his eyes.

"No, not to me say it to that fucker!"

"I just said it to him."

"I'm the asshole?" He tilted his head like a confused puppy.

Aww. Such a cutie.

Stop Willow, you're supposed to be angry at him.

"Yep." I said.

"You're my girlfriend?" He asked with wide eyes