Chapter 32 : Those Dimples

"Holding her

was never enough

I needed to meet into her

Mix our colours like paint

Fuse our atoms

Make us one-

but that as well

would never be enough."

- Atticus

"I love you so damn much."

One minute I was stuffing my oesophagus with some delicious sugary goods and the next moment I'm choking on it.

What a wonderful way to start the morning. I swear this boy's going to kill me one day.

Spluttering, Az was quick enough to grab a glass of water and give it to me, gently tapping my back a few times as I gulped it down.

"You okay, love?" He asked worriedly.

I would be if you hadn't drop that bombshell on me, idiot. I wanted to say in between my coughing fit. I mean, I was already a bit freaked out about the fact that  I had fallen in love with him so fast and on top of that I had come to the conclusion that his confessions yesterday were probably just drunken words.

But something tells me that the staring at my butt like a creep part was probably true.

Hmph.

Well it's not like I can blame him, I do have some amazing assets.

Shut up Willow. So not the time.

"You really love me?" I asked quietly as I leaned back on the couch.

He let out a soft laugh in reply and leaned towards me, "Ofcourse I love you,Raps. I'm so fucking in love and I know that you probably don't feel the same but that's okay. But I just want you to know that I love you. More than anything in the whole damn world. And no matter what, I'll always love you." He said confidently, staring right into my eyes.

Oh.

"Um..thank you?" I stated stupidly.

Really Willow?! A freaking thank you?!

God, I'm hopeless.

To my surprise, Az threw his head back and roared with laughter. The sound of it rich and warm, absolute music to my ears. The sunlight falling in through the curtain illuminated his face making the sharp angles of his cheekbones and jaw stand out even more, his thick, messy hair flopped onto his forehead giving him a boyish look.