Chapter 37 : JUMP!

I laughed evilly as I shimmied out of my- Az's - wet hoodie

I laughed evilly as I shimmied out of my- Az's - wet hoodie. Now if that wasn't the most satisfying I've ever done, I don't know what is.

Absolutely therapeutic.

I can still hear the shrill scream that tore out of Isabella as Mel and I tackled her, her previously dry skirt and bralette now very much wet. She had ran to change her clothes, shrieking like a chicken on fire.

Maybe she should be an opera singer.

Az had simply shook his head muttering something that sounded suspiciously like 'crazy women'. Hmph.

We're completely harmless, I swear.

I threw on a fresh pair of loose tshirt and some joggers, waltzing back into the room. I still couldn't believe that such places existed. The whole room was surrounded by glass, giving me the gorgeous view of rolling hills and tall pine trees. Jumping onto the bed, I stared at the ceiling. Or rather the open sky.

Wow.

The bed was absolutely soft too. And cozy.

I think I might dump Az for the bed. Rubbing myself against the soft duvet like a cat, I threw on the covers on top of me and curled into a ball. I could stay like this forever. Just me, this view and this bed. Maybe I'll add Az too since he's pretty and all.

"Raps, love?"

Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

I lay there motionless as I heard his footsteps approaching me, "Love, you're seriously sleeping after taking that power nap on the way?" He laughed, emphasising the power nap.

"Hey! That was a power nap, okay?!" I snapped, he grinned and leaned over me to press his lips against mine gently.

"I didn't know sleeping for five hours straight was called power nap." He said, his lips pulled up in a small smirk.

"Well, it is now." I huffed.

"Okay, whatever you say," He winked, "So do you want to take a power nap again with me or eat ice cream? Zach and Mel bought some and he refuses to give me." He said the last part with a scowl.

I jumped upright.

"Did you say ice cream?" I asked with wide eyes.

"Yes, I did, love. Why? Not sleepy anymore? I was actually in a mood for a power nap." He said, his eyes glinting with amusement.

I pushed past him and walked outside, dragging him behind me. He sighed dramatically, "You know, sometimes I think you love ice creams and chocolates more than me." He mumbled.

Ha, know your limits Mr. Pouty.

"Is there any doubt? Ofcourse I love them more." I deadpanned. He glared playfully at me and bit my shoulder in retaliation making me squeal and push him away.