Chapter 20 : Date Night

One, two, three

One, two, three.....is it the third one?

Picking some stones from the ground, I threw it at the window, hoping to God that it's Azrael's because I honestly couldn't see anything considering it was 1 AM.

The same time I met him for the first time.

The window opened and there he was, looking down at me. But didn't he look a bit scared and stressed? I grinned cheekily at him and motioned for him to come down.

And within seconds he was in front of me, examining my face and body frantically. He let out a shaky breath and crushed me to his chest, nuzzling his face into my neck and inhaling my scent, leaving light kisses there.

"Where were you?" he whispered hoarsely , his voice laced with emotion.

Frowning I pulled back and cupped his face and I almost gasped at the fear swirling in his beautiful red rimmed eyes.

"What happened?" I asked

"I went to your dorm after coming from work and you weren't there, I called and texted you a million fucking times, Willow. And you didn't answer,I went to all your favourite places, you weren't fucking there. Do you know how fucking worried I was?" He snapped, his voice breaking when he said the last part.

"I'm sorry, my battery died and I didn't have a spare with me and I was out all day......I'm sorry I should've called you." I whispered softly.

He nodded and pulled me closer, bending down and kissed me softly, his hands encircled my waist and held me tightly as if he was scared I would disappear.

Suddenly he lifted me up and slammed my on the hood of the car,never breaking the kiss. I raked my fingers through his soft, luscious hair and slightly tugged at the ends and he groaned against my lips making a shiver pass through my spine.

We pulled back and he rested his forehead against my shoulder, my nails still raking through his hair. Once I stopped, he let out a whine and nudged my hand, letting out a chuckle, I pecked his lips once more and murmured against his lips,"We're going for a date right now..."