Chapter 5 : YOLO and Bar Reds

"I would follow you to the ends of the Earth, just to
watch the sunset in your eyes."

"Yolo yolo yolo yo, yolo yolo yo tangjinjiaem tangjinjiaem tangjinjiaem. Yolo yolo yolo yo where my money ya--"

I groaned and switched off my alarm.

Just a few minutes more.....

But unfortunately I was rudely woken up by a bucket of ice cold water on my head.

I let out a war cry and sprang out of bed to karate chop the sinner but I was met with an empty room and I could make out Ellie's and Mel's giggles from somewhere far.

I sighed and crawled to the bathroom to brush and tinkle. I threw on a black oversized hoodie, leggings and dragged my feet out where I found my friends waiting for me with innocent smiles on their faces and the smell of hazelnut latte reached my nose.

I did not say anything as snatched the cup and a donut out of Mel's hand while scowling. But nevertheless I was excited for my first class.

I wonder who our professor will be...

I thought to myself as I bit into the chocolate donut. We split in front of the Uni building as Mel headed out to her class and the rest of us walked to the Eng Lit room.

I stopped short as I entered the classroom.

Woah, it's huge.

I looked around with wide eyes and we slowly moved to sit in the empty seats in the middle row. The room was soon filled with the students and I was now waiting impatiently for the class to start.

Will the professor be a he or a she?

Ooooo what if he is Bar Red?

Wow that will be awe-

We all sat up straight a young lady entered.

Woah, she doesn't look old enough to be a prof.

She should be around twenty six with beautiful silver hair and warm brown eyes.

"Hi students, I'm Freya Winters and I'm going to be your professor for Eng Lit." sending us all a dazzling smile.

I like her already.

Just slightly disappointed it wasn't Bar though....

"So how was class?" Mel asked as soon as we met after the class.

"It was amazing!" Ellie exclaimed with a wild grin. She was cut off by the sound of a stomach growling.

More specifically the sound of my stomach growling.

I pretended to look up at the sky as if it was the sound of thunder while all of them looked pointedly at me.

"We should all eat something before Wi here decides to eat us all for dinner." Mel mused. I just grinned sheepishly.

"Well there's this amazing restaurant nearby so we'll go there?" Ellie asked.

She was right.

The food looked amazing and my stomach growled even louder as the waiter placed my grilled chicken sandwich and iced lemon tea. He looked at me amusedly and I winked at him. I had to stop myself from awing when I saw a light pink blush creep onto his cheeks and rushed away.

I took a big bite and closed my eyes at the euphoric feeling. I opened them to take another big bite when I felt all my friends, except Mel, stare at me.

"What?" I asked with my mouth full.

"You'll get used to her dramatics soon." Mel drawled.

I huffed and took a monstrous bite and sipped some iced tea.

This was definitely heaven.

Snuggling further into my comfy blankets, I sighed happily.

I could just lie here all day.

I closed my eyes and was about to slip into la la land when my phone rang.

I ignored the call and again snuggled deeper into the blankets but the phone rang again.

I hopped out of bed angrily and picked up my phone.

Some idiot is about to die today.

It was an unknown number and I decided to answer it.

"Hello?" I deepened my voice to sound intimidating.

"Hi...um...is this Willow Brooks?" a deep voice asked.

Ooo he sounds weirdly familiar.

"No, she's unavailable right now." I answered in the same deep tone.

"Oh....just tell her that Azrael called when she's available then."

Holy cow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!!! So did you like the chapter?

And the song above is Wi's alarm song^^^

Hope you guys have a nice day☺☺☺

Xxx Aelin Ash